Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED Unable to re-play Trials of the Morrigan / restore Trade Posts on second playthrough | POST HERE

3 Likes/179 Replies/3923 Views
    ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@bielik01 Nothing was fixed. Went to Ireland and the Morrigan Trials and restore Trade Posts on second playthrough are still not working after the latest patch. There is no sense continuing on with Ireland until those problems are fixed. UBISoft should be ashamed of the crappy content in AC Valhalla. The Trials and Trade Post problem has been reported for weeks now and still no fix and who knows when it will get fixed. Their development team needs a overhaul. Oh but make sure each month you put more crappy gear in your store.

• bielik01
    Original poster 882 posts

@chuckkatse yeah... I checked that already

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@el_kassiko Has not been fixed even with the new patch today.

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@bielik01 Yep pathetic to say the least. Was looking forward to continuing second play thru in Ireland but now forget it.

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

So the patch came out. I went to Ireland to check to see if the Morrigan Trial Sites were now up and running. For weeks players had reported the issue. Guess what. Still broken for a second play through of the Ireland saga. Guess will have to wait for another patch whenever that will be to fix the bug. Thanks UBISOFT.
    undefined.

• password1234xxx
    20 posts

Okay, if this is a bug, I don't need to post the sugesstion to make them replayable. :s

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@password1234xxx The Morrigan sites will not unlock if you are on your second play through of the Ireland saga. It was reported weeks ago yet Ubisoft has failed to fix the problem. Seems to me they are just remaining silent on this now with no comments.

• bielik01

@chuckkatse all because of Flann over Ireland bug for me... if only I didn't do the trial of the Morrigan after Bárid wouldn't follow Ciara and Eivor to Tara, I wouldn't start over Wrath of the Druids storyline and probably I would have completed all locations in Ireland by now

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following TU 1.2.2. As shared by my colleague @Ubi-Mark, the development team are still investigating this issue further. This is why a fix for the issue was not included in TU 1.2.2. I apologise for any disappointment caused by this.

We don't yet have any new information to share from the investigation, including any news about updates or fixes. I've passed on the reports that have been shared within this thread so they can be included in the ongoing investigation. As soon as we have more information to share from the development team, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to. You can also check out the News & Announcements forum for the most up-to-date updates.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis it wasn't even acknowledged in Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Known Issues [Updated June 17] and planned for TU 1.3.0 yet

• Ubi-Borealis

Please note that the player support team does not edit or update the "Known Issues" list, @bielik01. This list is managed and curated by the Community Team. This list is non-exhaustive and does not contain all off the investigations currently taking place, or what will be included in TU 1.3.0.

We can suggest for this investigation to be added onto the Known Issues list in a future update, though we are unable to guarantee that this issue will be added to the list.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • x_.Bermuda._x
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis although it may not be related. On my second playthrough on a separate account from my primary account the achievement for killing the only snake in Ireland did not pop for me. I had already got this achievement on my primary account.

• bielik01

@Ubi-Borealis
    we're still waiting for a solution... I can't get my "Irish Legend" trophy because of this bug

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@x_Bermda_x - I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble when unlocking "The Legend of Saint Patrick" achievement on your secondary account. I would recommend opening up a new thread about this issue so we can investigate this separately to the Trials of the Morrigan / Trade Posts. Please can you include a video that shows you have met the requirement of the achievement, but that it remains locked within your achievements. This will be helpful for further investigation.

@bielik01 - Please refrain from spam-tagging members of the player support team for updates. This will not cause the team to respond to your post any quicker. Abusing the tag feature can result in further actions being taken against your account, including the revocation of your posting rights.

The development team are still investigating this issue further, and we don't yet have any new updates to share regarding any fixes. I understand that this issue is preventing you from unlocking your "Irish Legend" trophy, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Once we have any new updates to share regarding this investigation, we will let you all know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • x_.Bermuda._x
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis thanks. I've opened a new thread and included video and images of both the primary account with the achievement completed and the secondary account with the achievement still locked.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for opening up a new thread, @x_Bermda_x! I can see that my colleague @Ubi-Mark has reached out to you within your new thread, so please check it out when you're next able to 🙂

Official Response
  • klbente
    24 posts

After I completed my first playthrough of Wrath of the Druids, I decided to do another playthrough of the whole game. I did New Game from the main menu and started over. I've done this a few times without issue. However, in replaying Wrath of the Druids, I've found that the Trading Posts are glitched. They are still listed as "Controlled" even those that I haven't done yet in the new game. When I go to them, they still have all the improvements from the last time I played. Also, I just obtained the deed to Lisdurrow. I went there, and like other trading posts found all the improvements from my last playthrough are still there. I killed all the enemies but I can't use the deed and can't fast travel there. Something that is interesting is that not only are the improvements are still there there are also NPCs who actually killed some of the enemies. I thought that was amusing.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @klbente,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I can see that a similar issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being looked into. Can I kindly ask you to provide us with your save files? If you have multiple manual saves, can you please add a bit of an information which save is from your first playthrough and which one is from your second one?

Many thanks and apologies for any incovnenience caused by this. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • klbente
    24 posts

@ubi-mark I would be happy to. However, I'm having trouble locating the files. I play through Ubisoft Connect. I looked in my local folder where the game is installed C:/Program Files (x86)/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Assassin's Creed Valhalla/ but couldn't find save files. Help?

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 881 posts

@klbente If you are playing with an internet connection with Assassin's Creed Valhalla, we can access the save files from the Cloud if you have troubles with accessing the save files from your directory. Please ensure that you have the latest save uploaded to the Cloud (You will see a Cloud icon on your save slot) and this will allow our team to use your save files for their investigation. 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics