Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mikesfirehawk
    6 posts

@klbente alot of us are having this issue on second play through. I can't do the Morrigan trials and the trade posts on my first play through. Do you know of anyone that's tried deleting one of the play throughs? I've thought about trying that...

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1359 posts

That is a good suggestion mikesfirehawk, if anyone does try deleting their first playthrough save file, make sure you try backing it up onto a external usb drive, should the workaround not work and you wish to restore your first playthrough save (this will need to be a local save not cloud save)

Official Response
  • Randy_FlaggTWM
    2 posts

Encountered this exact problem last night. The first playthrough I completed the trade posts on was my new playthrough. I wanted instead to go back to my original high powered account. After much messing around with saves i did delete the "first" playthrough. It did NOT fix anything. The problem still persists. I can buy the buildings, but I cant claim the post itself. The map icon remains white, the quest doesnt complete past "locate the trade post". Thankfully i only did two posts the first time, athlone and lisdurrow, so the others may be fine.

• Randy_FlaggTWM
    2 posts

@ubi-milky it didnt work for me. The original playthrough i started WoD on doesnt exist, but i still have the bugged posts on my new one. I even reloaded a hard save from before WoD this morning and started fresh.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4636 posts

Hello there @Randy_FlaggTWM! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to restore trade posts during your second playthrough of "The Wrath of the Druids." The development team are aware of this issue, and are currently investigating this issue further. Once we have any updates to share with you all from the investigation into the Trade Posts, we will let you know within this thread.

We are also aware of an issue wherein Trials of the Morrigan cannot be replayed during additional playthroughs. The development team have shared that they will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this fix will be released. Rest assured that as soon as we have more information to share, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • diploidhelix
    15 posts

I am having the same issue. I contacted support and they had me do the usual, reset cache, uninstall game, etc. I did and nothing. It appears from the support team members that responded here at least acknowledge there is an issue. Why can't support own up to it and admit there is an issue. Always get the run around. I posted a video here for the dev team. I also submitted it to support. Hopefully something will be done soon.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V9yIFvNKSgA0roCVj68WHISLW0099mCP/view?usp=sharing

• SATURN2015
    2 posts

Have logged on and off numerous times, still do not get the option to do any morrigans.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @diploidhelix!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to restore Trade posts during an additional playthrough of "The Wrath of the Druids," and that you are not happy with the support you have received so far. Thank you for taking the time to share a video with us. I'd like to assure you that the development team are looking into this issue further. I've passed on your report for use in the ongoing investigation. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

I'd like to clarify the status of ongoing investigations into issues encountered during additional playthroughs of "The Wrath of the Druids:"

• Unable to re-play Trials of the Morrigan
      • Comments: The development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update. Once we have more information to share regarding an ETA for the fix release, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes in the News & Announcements forum.
    • Unable to restore Trade posts
      • Status: Under investigation (additional images/videos welcome)
      • Comments: The development team is currently investigating this issue further. Once we have any updates to share with you all from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2846 posts

@saturn2015 Can you confirm if this is your first or second playthrough of the Wrath of the Druids expansion? If it's your second then this is a known issue and will be resolved in a future update.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

However if it's your first play-through then can you please provide a video showing your map and that you are unable to start the trials.

Official Response
  • SATURN2015
    2 posts

@ubi-keo yes, it is my second play through. Thanks

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2846 posts

@saturn2015 You're welcome. I have merged your post with the mega thread we created for this issue.

Official Response
  • RowansWolves
    1 posts

When might that be? Looks like this issue has been happening for three months and still no fix. I'm on my first play threw and trade posts are still broken. I just want to enjoy playing the game but doesn't seem like thats gonna happen anytime soon 😞

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @RowansWolves! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to restore trade posts during your playthrough of "Wrath of the Druids." You mentioned that this has happened during your first playthrough of the expansion, which is slightly different to the issue being investigated in this thread (being unable to restore them in subsequent playthroughs).

Can you provide us with some more information on how the trade posts don't work as intended? In what way are you unable to restore them?

Are all trade posts affected, or are you unable to restore specific ones?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • XxGypsyBladexX
    1 posts

For a couple of months I have ignored the fact that half of the trade posts and none of the Trials of Morigan will allow me to complete (in the case of the trade posts) or start (ToM) them. I have the deeds for the trade posts. When I enter I see the teal colored flare in the middle of the outpost. When I touch it nothing happens. As for the ToM, the "Y" indicator doesn't appear when I approach the braziers. I am only on my 2nd playthrough and running Xbox build 1.3.0

• bielik01
    Original poster 1302 posts

@xxgypsybladexx it will be fixed in near future I hope. They don't have the ETA, but the fix is waiting for us 🙂

• Taklishim
    21 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

I'd like to add my two cents to this.

I play on PS4
    I have not encountered the Trials of Morrigan Bug.
    I have continually encountered the trade posts already built, operational, cannot complete bug through multiple playthroughs (although I have deleted many of them).

1st playthrough - no issues
    2nd playthrough - encountered the trade posts could not be completed, found deeds and couldn't turn them in. Finished the rest of Ireland with no issues but I eventually deleted this game. This was back in June.
    3rd playthrough - did not encounter the trade post bug (this was weeks prior to patch 1.3 and long before Sigrblot) I still have this game save and am currently going through Paris. Went to Ireland around level 190.
    4th playthrough - created just before patch 1.3. Went to Ireland after patch 1.3 and after Sigrblot was completed. Found Rathdown already operational scouting it out with my raven, deleted this game. I was level 466 + about 50 mastery points.
    5th playthrough - created during Sigrblot. Went to Ireland after Sigrblot and again found Rathdown already operational scouting it out with my raven, deleted this game. Was level ~215 when I went.
    6th playthrough - current game started specifically for this issue. 12 hours in, level 90. I have a save file for this in the cloud right now one hour into Ireland and Rathdown is already operational, so the bug is active. I have a save file not in the cloud 1 hour prior to the cloud save before going to Ireland.

My visits to Ireland, including my first playthrough, have occurred at various levels, usually I try to go past 190 so the ingots are all Tungsten, but the bugged games listed above have been at various levels and story progress so I don't see a pattern. Still wondering why my third playthrough worked, but my second didn't as I played both of those closely together.

My question and request is;

• Can you grab that cloud save in the next 12 hours since I can't force it onto a USB?
    • Where and how is the best method to get you my save file prior to going to Ireland as well? Is a support ticket the best way?

I have tried the following potential "tricks" with no success;

• Loaded the pre-Ireland travel game with my network turned off (this is how I get Beowulf and Berserker addon quests to show up in my letter box when they don't on their own)
    • I did try the delete your first playthrough, in fact I removed all of my playthroughs onto a USB and played with just the pre-Ireland 6th game listed above and that did not work either.

Also, what kind of videos and screenshots would be best to help move this along since it's apparent this has been a long standing bug on subsequent playthroughs?

Thanks!

• RockyDupont
    2 posts

Hi, i started a new game after completing the whole story line including the dlc's. But now i am back in ireland and the trading posts are allready marked completed so now i cant unlock them. Can you help me fix it??

Thnx

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1823 posts

Hello @rockydupont,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring including your map and the trading post in Dublin?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    Original poster 1302 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I've merged some duplicate threads into our ongoing Megathread about being unable to re-play the Trials of the Morrigan or restore trade posts during subsequent playthroughs. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

I'd like to clarify the status of these ongoing investigations:

• Unable to re-play Trials of the Morrigan
      • Comments: The development team will be deploying a fix for this issue in a future update. Once we have more information to share regarding an ETA for the fix release, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes in the News & Announcements forum.
    • Unable to restore Trade posts
      • Status: Under investigation (additional images/videos welcome)
      • Comments: The development team is currently investigating this issue further. Once we have any updates to share with you all from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread.

@Taklishim - Just to confirm, you have only encountered the issue wherein trade posts cannot be restored in subsequent playthroughs? If so, the development team would like a video which shows that the trade posts are marked as unclaimed on your map, but cannot be interacted with or restored as intended.

You can check if your save has been uploaded to the cloud by looking for the cloud symbol on your affected save file. Please ensure that your most recent autosave is from this affected save file, rather than from a new or an older playthrough. Once your affected save file has been uploaded to the cloud, we can notify the development team so they can take a closer look at this.

If you'd like to submit a local save, the best way to do this is by opening a support ticket. Your cloud save should be sufficient at this point, though if the development team would like access to one of your previous saves, we'll request this from you within this thread 🙂

@RockyDupont - Would you be able to provide us with a video which shows you have already restored the trade post, but that is shows as unclaimed on your map? We can then pass this along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics