Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Arathorn_ToXiK
    Original poster 12 posts

Hello,

I completed pretty almost everything in the game, even successes and challenges.
    But there is still one more thing I can't finish. I can not find Saint George's helm.

I tried so many things, read and watch so many tutorials and explications and spent countless hours trying to find it.
    I swept every locations several times on the River Dee. This is the last item of the set I am missing.
    When my foreign supplies are full, either the chests can not be opened with a message "you can not take more foreign supplies blabla" either it opens but I get nothing.

This is very irritating and it's getting ridiculous. Please find a way to fix this bug.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@arathorn_toxik Hey there, and thanks for contacting us about not being able to obtain the Saint George's helm. I appreciate you letting me know what all you have tried, and am so sorry this is persisting. As you may know, the Helm should be able to be acquired in Deebury. If you open the chests without a full foreign supplies inventory, are you still unable to collect the Helm? If so, please provide a video from your gameplay that shows you opening the chests in Deebury. For a video, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link here. Also, make sure the video shows how many foreign supplies you start with, before opening the chests in Deebury.

Official Response
  • katzenkrimis71
    223 posts

When my foreign supplies are full, either the chests can not be opened with a message "you can not take more foreign supplies" either it opens but I get nothing.

===

That's your problem. You can't carry any more stuff.

Leave the raid. You can even upgrade your carrying capacity if you want. Then go back on a mission to specifically get that helm.

You can do it!

• Arathorn_ToXiK
    Original poster 12 posts

@katzenkrimis71 I said "When my foreign supplies are full", meaning I tried it with no foreign supplies too. And my carrying capacity is fully maxed of course.

But thanks I will try it again and record a video for the support staff if I still don't get it ! 😁

• Arathorn_ToXiK
    Original poster 12 posts

@ubikobold Hello there,

I tried again with my forein supplies inventory empty, I went straight to Deebury and I found nothing again.
    Here is a video I recorded, I hope it will help:

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@arathorn_toxik I had same issue . The helmet doesn't spawn always in same place, is random,so go raiding until you find it.

• Arathorn_ToXiK
    Original poster 12 posts

@garbo3 I know and I already did these things. Read my original message. I was replying with my video to the support staff.

Anyway thanks for trying to help me 😊

• UbiKobold

@arathorn_toxik Thank you for providing this video, and I appreciate your patience! The video doesn't show any chests or enemies when you arrive in Deebury. Previously you mentioned that when you approach loot chests they either cannot be opened, or you get nothing. Are you now not seeing any chests when you raid? Also, as I have seen a decent amount of reports stating that players found the Helm in Deebury, I've recently watched a walkthrough video where another player found it in a chest in the location 'Forward Camp' on the Rivier Dee. Which is towards the southwest portion of your map. When you raid the Forward Camp, are you also not seeing any chests?

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubikobold there is where I found it,in the forward camp and not were it was expected.

• UbiKobold

@garbo3 Thank you for confirming! Arathorn_ToXiK, if you have not already checked the Forward Camp chests as well (while having space available in your inventory), I suggest trying this location as well.

Official Response
  • Arathorn_ToXiK
    Original poster 12 posts

@ubikobold Yes I already noticed most people found it in Forward Camp but there is nothing for me. I tried again and it was completely empty like in Deebury in the video I sent.

Not all but many places are often empty after the very first time I did the River.

• azullFR
    1348 posts

@arathorn_toxik
    Maybe a "Reset" of River Dee could help :

• From Ravensthorpe go to Exe River (or Severn, at your choice) Then, go back to Ravensthorpe (No need to raid camps)

Do this 3 times in a row and all other Rivers Camps will be reseted (available to raid again)

Another Tip : Always make a Manual Save just before talking to "Varn" (not sure of his name) in case of bug during River Raid reload the Manual Save not an Auto-Save (this can cause more bugs...)

Hope this can help a little
    good luck 🙂

• azullFR
    1348 posts

@azullfr
    just to be 100% sure make the "Ravenshorpe-Exe Trip" 4 times in a Row...
    Goog luck ! 🙂

• Arathorn_ToXiK
    Original poster 12 posts

Hey @azullFR ! Thanks for the tip!

I did it and went raiding the river Dee again and I finally found Saint George's helm in Hillview outpost.
    Damn that was hard to finally get there.

@UbiKobold I'm tagging you because this tip worked so it might be a good one to give to the next people you encounter.
    Also it's clear the raidings are not working properly, it needs a fix in the next updates.

Anyway, thank you all for your help!

• azullFR
    1348 posts

@arathorn_toxik
    I'm glad this helped and Great Thanks for confirming 👍 👍

Good game to you 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Thanks for the update, @Arathorn_ToXiK! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to find Saint George's Helm successfully!

Thanks @azullFR for sharing your advice and helping out! 😄

Official Response
  • BobNewton2
    31 posts

@arathorn_toxik I have gone thru every camp/fort/monastry 3x with an empty ship, no cargo and still cannot find it. It does not show on the map or when I search so it is a major glitch. Now I am unable to go on the new RRs due to this. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😒😔🤐 I have a PS4 Pro.

• Guisa_9
    2 posts

I'm playing on PC and I'm having the same problem. I just can't find the two last pieces from River Dee (the helm and the armor).

This is just ridiculous and infuriating that I must do A LOT of farming to have a chance for this [censored] loot to drop in some random chest. What I've paid for? Some random MMO where I need to do the same [censored] thing over and over again until it drops?
    But in this case it just doesn't drop!!!! There's something wrong, Ubisoft! Do something!!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there @Guisa_9!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble locating pieces of the armour of Saint George. Thank you for letting us know which pieces you haven't been able to find. You should be able to find the pieces of the Saint George set in the various military camps along the River Dee. These are spoiler. Please note that location of the armour changes whenever you reset a River Raid, so they could be found in any of these camps at one time.

If you're unable to find any of the gear pieces after visiting all of the military camps in a single raid, please don't hesitate to update us so we can take a closer look. If you're able to provide a video which shows you visiting all of the military camps, but being unable to collect the Saint George armour from large chests in the area, this will be very helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • BobNewton2
    31 posts

@arathorn_toxik I have gone thru every camp/fort/monastry 3x with an empty ship, no cargo and still cannot find it. It does not show on the map or when I search so it is a major glitch. Now I am unable to go on the new RRs due to this. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😒😔🤐 I have a PS4 Pro.

Suggested Topics