Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• THYME96
    1 posts

when the dude tackles you into the pit your supposed to get a cutscene i dont and the guy just lies in the ground and i cant move or die or anything
    and i have to load the game back up but the bug is still there

• REXOMANIAC189
    2 posts

After kjotve throws you off the ledge, the cutscene which is supposed to load is not loading and instead the screen turns black.After the screen loads i am stuck in the same place and unable to move. I even tried reloading the game and even deleted and downloaded the game but it didnt make any difference.

• DrEvilZ
    1 posts

I have this bug as well, i turned down my graphics and all that as well and it finally worked, i had to try it twice to get it to work the first time it just did the bug again, but than i tried one more time and it worked

• pkeronthejob
    2 posts

same!
    Havent found anything to fix this either

• Mikko00
    2 posts

Same here. I'm able to look around by using mouse, but other than that nothing is responding.

• Razch
    1 posts

@rexomaniac189 stuck in the same place....

• Bulvej13
    1 posts

I have the same problem, and the workaround does not work for me, I just get a looooooong loading screen before being on the ground unable to move.
    Should be said that the game tells me I have the wrong grapics driver but it's up to date as far as I can tell.

• ChiConspiracy
    1 posts

After the cutscene where he grabs you, I end up on the ground just laying there, while Kjotve stands off in the distance staring menacingly at some rats. Other NPCs are standing around looking pretty unconcerned with the whole situation. undefined

• pkeronthejob
    2 posts

This workaround has not worked for me. For now we wait....

• Finnick2013
    1 posts

@chiconspiracy Just Wait a bit, i have the Same Issue but after a While a Cutescene startet and the fight go's on .

• Capha
    2 posts

I got the same Bug but i wait a half hour but nothing happend.

• deofwo
    1 posts

Hi!

Today I've bought AC Valhalla Ultimate Edition for around 120 Euro and I must say I'm a bit frustrated to say the least. The game continiously freezes randomly in loading screens. And now in the third phase fighting with Kjotve it freezes all the time.

Tried reinstall the game, verify files, load to an earlier save, change graphics to min. And so on. Same thing happens, it freezes in the third phase in the pit where I'm just stuck laying on the ground.

What's going on? Can you please assist me with this?

Thank you!

• Capha
    2 posts

Got the same error. It looks like that the game could not find the Video in our folders and load the next part of the Game.

• rhenan012
    1 posts

On the kjotve bossfight, after i damage him and he grabs me ans rush to the pit, the game enters a loading screen, and when it comeback Eivor is just laying on the ground and i cant move and do anything. The UI loads, some enemies too, as they can even attack me, but i'm invulnerable and cant do nothing, waited for 5 minutes and still nothing happened. Reload a save before the fight, redone the fight multiple times and nothing. How to proceed?

• AgAZuR
    2 posts

Same here. Tried it multiple times, but each time the game buggs at the same place and I cannot move. Sometimes there is an enemy hitting me while on the ground (not the boss, just a random dude) and I take no damage, or I'm just on the ground unable to move. Either way cannot play the game 😞

• gromator85
    1 posts

same problem here. I try relaunch game, PC, save none change.

• Foxtrotomous
    1 posts

@chiconspiracy I have the same bug, im just laying there before the cutscene is meant to play

• Renegadestefan
    2 posts

also having the same problem and so far no fix...

• Renegadestefan
    2 posts

after being tackled off i load and cannot move i just lay there on the ground nothing happening i cant move or nothing, ive tried reloading differnt saves and even restarted the game completly

• AssasinS2A
    1 posts

I have the same problem

Suggested Topics