Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AgAZuR
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins I would, but the website is not accepting support cases. I can fill out the form, but can't submit it since it says due to corona only live chat is available, and live chat is not available 😕 so how do i submit save files?

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 429 posts

If you both are unable to create a ticket on the website, please reach out to our Social Support teams on Facebook or Twitter.

They can create the case for you so the Save Data can be sent.

Official Response
  • mwaaayk
    3 posts

Same! Now I'm stuck in this boss fight and cannot do anything. 😕

• CountWhackular1
    4 posts

I have this issue on PS4. I've tried all these suggestions and even reinstalled the entire game twice but still get the same. Stuck on a game I paid 60€ for.
    Come on Ubisoft, this is ridiculous.

• vencelj1996
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins have the same problem too cant continue the game ... pls fix that im too hyped for that game . i allready send u private message on ubisoft support on twitter so if u can reply there

• Hexagorn_
    1 posts

@rexomaniac189 i have the same bug how i can fix that
    I make new save file and reinstall game 0 results

• UncleOleg97
    3 posts

I found the way to fix it. I have changed the gender of a character. I faced same problem again before the journey to England. I have changed the gender again and it worked!

You can do it by pressing "i", then "tab" and change.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 429 posts

@uncleoleg97 Thank you for sharing your workaround for this.

Has these steps worked for anyone else?

Official Response
  • CountWhackular1
    4 posts

@ubi-spud what about us console players. I'm stuck on a game and can't progress after just 2 hours of playing ffs.

• Big_Nuggy
    1 posts

Ive got the same issue. He throws me off the cliff and the the game loads and i get a black screen and return to Eviar on the ground and cant move

• SVT_Dexter
    1 posts

@Ubi-Spud I've tried every workaround listed in this thread. Still happening.

• vyekos
    1 posts

Yeah this is completely broken, regardless of what graphics settings I change. Game has run relatively smooth up until this point, and now..I can go no further. Really disappointing...also, i'm required to wait 30 seconds before i put my first post in after signing in..really?

• Fred_P
    15 posts

I did this fight over and over again and had to restart also so many times because I couldn't move after being thrown into the pit

Turned out a cutscene needed to play after the throwing into the pit animation but didn't.

The time I finally did make it to work I made sure to die in the first phase to trigger the cutscene related to that, then in the second phase I made sure to empty his yellow bar before damaging him enough to trigger the throwing into the pit.

Not sure if all these steps were what did it but that's the time it worked

• vendeatha
    1 posts

What a joke! C'mon Ubisoft get your act together and bloody fix this bug! Countless people are stuck in same thing.. including myself. We bought your game expensive it is. At least tell us your aware of this issue and there's a fix coming! Or refund will be Inc!

• Chuvisco88
    2 posts

@sarricakes thanks for the hint, didn't try it as I think my CPU might have been the issue (it is mostly running on 100% because its a bit older) and ordered a new one (which I will receive today)
    If I even have the issue with the new CPU I will try your hint and give another feedback in here

• shoobydou
    3 posts

a cruel destiny i have the same problem no cut scene and after the caracter lies on the ground doing nothing.

• weirdlyfamiliar
    1 posts

Yeah, I have the exact same issue. This is infuriating.
    Was really enjoying the game and now I just can't continue... Shouldn't be happening to a game at this price point ffs

• NiX1080
    2 posts

There was a reddit post I read but I cant seem to find it now, many players are reporting if you make the game full screen, vsync on, adaptive anti aliasing it works. Basically, if the game takes too long to load into a cut scene? It just loads the game anyway, giving you that stuck gameplay. If you try and pause the game it also treats it as if you are in a cut scene and gives you limited menu options. The other thing I did was close literally EVERY other program running on my PC. This includes discord, my corsair keyboard and mouse controller app, my head set app (logitech).

• LuKkytass.ToXic
    1 posts

Ayuda por favor no puedo continuar la misión un destino cruel

• Fruutes
    1 posts

@weirdlyfamiliar Try turning on adaptive V-Sync and Fullscreen (you can turn it off again after it loads if you want to). Another thing I have read that has helped people is to literally just wait 10 minutes

Suggested Topics