Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Michael_9110
    9 posts

@corbanax I have this exact same issue - started a thread for it a few days ago but haven't heard anything back yet

• bobster_937
    1 posts

i have managed to solve this puzzle. If lady trotters is stuck then u need to go to the last place of the mystery.
    here will u find the final piece and the mystery will be solved.

If you follow the videos online it will take u to the final spot

• kyleispiper
    2 posts

@michael_9110 same issue here. its stuck on what I think is the 3rd item found by the boar. Near the short stone pillar. Frustrating!

• kyleispiper
    2 posts

@michael_9110 same issue here. its stuck on what I think is the 3rd item found by the boar. Near the short stone pillar. Frustrating!
    I got into a fight with Saxons, while following the boar, I think that may be why it bugged out

• Michael_9110
    9 posts

@kyleispiper It sucks! I have now completed every quest, mystery, chest, but can't 100% the game without them fixing this. Can someone at Ubisoft please respond to this issue?

• KiLLeR-_-MikE
    1 posts

This is a very bugged mission. You will find the final inspection "dig site" in a patch of flowers that are purple, yellow and white. It is right next to a short stacked stone foundation. Southwest of the road at the north edge of the lake near the Ver River. The boar was very far away in a completely different location.

• csahendriks
    Original poster 19 posts

@killer-_-mike

Thanks for the info, Ubi "fixed" the mission for me, but instead of resetting the whole damn thing they just force-moved the boar to where it should have gone, and without any marker I had no idea where the stupid thing was.

Hey Ubisoft, add map markers for known problematic (read: bugfest) world events, and let us reset the damn things if they haven't been marked as complete yet. I've since ran into even more buggy world events, to the point where I now make a habit of manually saving before even getting close to any world event so I can reload in case things go south. In the past 3 hours alone I've ran into 3 bugged world events requiring save/loads and multiple attempts -- the pregnant woman who wanted me to take her up the hill on horseback (refuses to get on the horse), the thief pretending to own a house and tricking you into helping him steal a brooch (mission can't progress - nothing happens after you fight) and the kid who stole a dead norseman's axe (kid glitched out and couldn't be talked to). And those are just the most recent ones - there are lots, LOTS more.

• PsycoMarrow
    1 posts

@bobster_937 Thanks for that, your method worked for me

• Ollie1802
    1 posts

Hi,

I have found the pig but I can't do anything! There is nothing to mark I have to pick something up and the pig just stands there. I am at the second location for the mission! Please can someone help.

• Michael_9110
    9 posts

@bobster_937 I gave that a try - nothing. No boar, no bandits, nothing appears

• Michael_9110
    9 posts

@vampyrvenom I have the same issue - there are now a few threads for it but no fixes 😞

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Hey all! This issue is currently under investigation by the team, who would like more information. If those affected would like to assist in this investigation, please attach a copy of your save game files to a newly created ticket, so our team may forward things up from there!

Official Response
  • Michael_9110
    9 posts

@noa30 This worked for me! Thank you! I found the boar west of the man, on a small hill next to a large tree.

• Gilokdc
    6 posts

Either i can't interact with the tresures she finds or after i defend the boar from the enemy soldiers she won't move!

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@gilokdc Hello there! Thanks for reaching out with this. Our team is aware of this issue, and would like some more information. We ask that those experiencing this create a new support case with our dedicated team, and attach a copy of their save game files to it for review!

Official Response
  • LSDSkycoke
    8 posts

This BUG is still alive and unfixed on v1.1.1 IS UBISOFT STILL ALIVE ????????????

• sharpshot3rx
    3 posts

Hi,

I'm having an issue with The Boar with the Golden Nose. I started the quest and I left it in midway, now when I return to complete it, the request hasn't restarted and the boar is stuck in one place and wont move.

I have deleted the game and re-install it, and the issue isnt resolved. Does anyone know a work around? This is the last thing that I havent completed

• Michael_9110
    9 posts

@ubiwan Thanks for the response - I have since found a solution another user posted. The boar somehow found its way far from where it left off, by a tree on a small hill just NW of the start position. Once I found it there the quest continued fine

• feldo0172
    3 posts

Well, I see we get

Assassin's Creed® Valhalla – Title Update 1.2.0

tomorrow!! (march 16, 2021)

And, looking through the list of fixes, It appears that "Pig of Prophecy (Cent)" remains unfixed, as does "Boar with the Golden Nose (Essexe)."

Thanks again, Ubisoft. Months of waiting. Multiple updates and patches.

And we're still where we were at release. A busted, buggy game.

This will be the last time I purchase one of your releases.

This is beyond exasperating.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics