ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• calebbreese56
    Original poster 1 posts

So I've completed this mystery successfully on another playthrough but this time, the mission will not complete. I took the sleeping man to Grimsby and laid him by his wife which is usually what completes the mission. This time, however, the mission did not complete and when I went back to the marker on the map, the man was lying on the ground again and I am unable to interact with him at all. Fix please?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 636 posts

@calebbreese56 Hey there, thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about this. I'm curious to see this issue in action. Could you perhaps provide a video showing what you've been describing? The man being unable to be picked up would be fine, as it seems this is where you're stuck now.

Official Response
  • bclare1729
    1 posts

@ubi-wan I'm having the same or a similar problem - I have the map marker for this event and I can see the man on the ground, but I can't interact with him or the nearby note. Any chance there's a workaround or bugfix coming?

Edit: I figured it out. I had already carried him back home but never talked to the wife. The source of confusion for me was that the map marker was still at his original location, and he had been respawned there. Any chance map markers for mysteries can move as the mystery progresses?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3650 posts

@bclare1729 I'm pleased that you were able to finish the quest.

I will forward your feedback on to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team.

Official Response

Suggested Topics