Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Capt.Qrustee
    Original poster 1 posts

First,
    As for the Longship bug, all the shields to my raiders are not the shield design that I chose in the dock at Ravensthorpe. They are this orange and black basic scheme with the orange and black alternating in quarters circles on the shields. This applies to any of the default Raven Clan raiders, not any special characters like my Jomsvikingre, Dag, Bjorn (Berserker), Rollo, Birna, or Vili. No matter what shield design I choose, it doesn't change from the basic orange & black scheme. I think it's just a place-holder design from the initial development. They are not even the original Raven Clan shield scheme. This doesn't really hinder the actual gameplay or progression, but it's still a bug nonetheless. Hence, why it's just a cosmetic bug.

Secondly,
    As for my Jomsvikingre (Lieutenant), the customizations I put on my Jomsvikingre always seem to reset back to default when I launch the game. This also happens periodically when I'm just playing the game. Sometimes it's just their weapons that get reset to default (not the armor), but other times it's everything, both the armor and the weapons. It gets set back to the default raider armor set, a regular ax, and the Raven Clan shield. I say again, this doesn't hinder gameplay or progress. I just find it annoying having to reset my Jomsvikingre back to the weapons & armor that I like. so this is still a bug nonetheless. This one is more pressing since making my Jomsvikingre look good is what attracts other players to recruit them for their raids.

I tried validating game files, and even uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if it would work, but no luck. Does anyone else have these issues or just me? I sincerely hope that Ubisoft sees this and helps me fix these bugs.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@capt-qrustee Both are known issues,the lieutenant one is going to be fixed in a future update ,about the longship I am not sure. We can only wait.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@capt-qrustee Yep, like what Garbo3 said, both issues are known and all we can do now is wait. Hell, these two issues are already very, very minor compared to some of those in the past few months.

I can see this is your first post here, so here is another thing: adjust your expectations. The dev. team does not post here, while the support staff here can only pass through our messages to the above and they, volunteers, cannot reply promptly. Please do not be surprised if your post(s) seem to fall to the deaf ear here; just wait.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts

Hello there @Capt-Qrustee! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and for including what troubleshooting steps you have already tried. As shared by @Garbo3 & @ImaginaryRuins, both of these issues are currently under investigation by the development team. You can find the megathreads for these investigations here:

I'd recommend checking these threads out for more information and updates regarding the issues you've reported here.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics