Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Axel_Uchiha
    Original poster 2 posts

After finishing this mystery, every time i re-load a save, Eivor Will Still be Drunk, even if the effect is already over, though not game breaking, since it does wear off

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3884 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As we have had no further reports of this issue persisting in-game following the release of TU 1.2.2, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with "Aegir's Daughters," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread so we can take a closer look. When opening a new thread, please include as much information about the issue you're encountering as possible. Any images or videos that demonstrate the issue in-game are also helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Axel_Uchiha
    Original poster 2 posts

The Drunk Effect only happens in Jotunheim it seems

• TandoSF
    3 posts

I'm experiencing the same issue.

• nonassumpsit
    2 posts

This cant be completed even after interacting with cart on roof and the boat on top of mead cauldron. I've seen videos of the completion, but my instance fails to trigger even with multiple reloads from different points. Also, i am now always drunk.....

• Topperly
    1 posts

Same here. I'm playing on PC.

• TheBhoyDazz
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • mattcm492015
    1 posts
    This cant be completed even after interacting with cart on roof and the boat on top of mead cauldron. I've seen videos of the completion, but my instance fails to trigger even with multiple reloads from different points. Also, i am now always drunk.....
    Yup same issue for me I have had several mystery’s glitch on me to where I can’t complete

• Myo3990
    1 posts

Hi! I'm playing the game and I cant seem to complete the mystery mission Aegirs Daughters. I believe I killed the boar before initiating Aevors comment and I cant complete the mission. The boar is dead and I've tried each other object including the barrels, boats, cart and mead vat.

• guest-WPXY6x0F
    1 posts

@myo3990

I’ve got the same problem. It’s the one mystery I need to 100% Jotunheim. Do you know if there is a fix yet?

• farispal
    1 posts

@mattcm492015 same issue for me mystery never start, dialogs didn’t appear

• TonyEmerson2009
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • TonyEmerson2009
    8 posts

@myo3990 did anyone get an update on this issue?

• TonyEmerson2009
    8 posts

@nonassumpsit did you get an update on this

• Cwellsy30
    3 posts

I have done everything needed to complete aegir's daughter but it will not complete on my game.

• TonyEmerson2009
    8 posts

Anyone else still having issues with this mystery in Jotunheim? I have followed all the advice on the boards and on YouTube but this mystery never completes. I think the issue is with the Boar. Either way do you know if these mysteries re set after a period of time if not completed?

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@cwellsy30 Hey there! My apologies for the inconvenience here. What exactly is preventing you from completing Aegir's Daughter? What is the name of the quest you are stuck on? If applicable, please include any screenshots or videos exhibiting the problem at hand. I would be happy to help!

Official Response
  • TonyEmerson2009
    8 posts

is no one else having this problem? Im sure there are others having looked on other forums? This is going to affect me getting the platinum trophy and Im not sure whether to continue until this glitch has been patched. Can someone let me know if they are having the same issues please so we can get this added to the mega thread?

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 666 posts

@tonyemerson2009 Hey! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Could you confirm the name of the Mystery and I will check if this has been reported before.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Cwellsy30
    3 posts

@ubikoality I have done everything I needed to to complete the mission. But it does not complete as all the others have done I have left the area continued with the game but still can’t complete.

Suggested Topics