Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@cwellsy30 Okay, thank you for the additional information! Can you please try rebuilding your PS4's database to see if that helps allow you to progress? You can find those steps here. That process acts like a computer disk defragmenter and will not affect your save data, so it would be great to try!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I apologise for the double post. Following the release of TU 1.2.2, the development team have marked this issue with "Aegir's Daughters" as resolved.

If you are still encountering trouble with this quest, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest title update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That you are unable to complete "Aegir's Daughters" after completing the investigation. Please show us as much of the issue you're encountering as possible, as this will be help the team to reproduce the issue in testing.

We can then forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TonyEmerson2009
    7 posts
    @tonyemerson2009 Hey! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Could you confirm the name of the Mystery and I will check if this has been reported before.

Thank you.

@ubi-viral the mystery is called aegir's daughters. It’s part of the Jotenheim story

• guest-xyHPy96N
    2 posts

In the mystery Aegir’s daughters after killing the boar the mystery does not complete.

• TonyEmerson2009
    7 posts

@ubi-viral has this now been reported? Thanks

• x-DEADPOOL75-x
    1 posts

I am also frozen in the same spot. I got the key and unlocked the chest. The quest won’t complete.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I have merged together several threads about being unable to complete "Aegir's Daughters" together into a single Megathread. This will help us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in one place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

The development team are investigating this issue further, and are interested in collecting videos and saves from affected players. If you are encountering trouble with Aegir's Daughters, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest title update installed on your platform. You can check this in the right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • That you are unable to complete Aegir's Daughters after completing the investigation. Please show us as much of the issue you're encountering as possible, as this will be help the team to reproduce the issue in testing.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then notify the development team and pass on your report for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there,

I apologise for the double post. Following the release of TU 1.2.2, the development team have marked this issue with "Aegir's Daughters" as resolved.

If you are still encountering trouble with this quest, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please send us a video that shows the following:

• That you are unable to complete "Aegir's Daughters" after completing the investigation. Please show us as much of the issue you're encountering as possible, as this will be help the team to reproduce the issue in testing.

We can then forward these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Daddytroll83
    2 posts

My wife is still having this issue. The boar charged and attacked immediately after getting close so Eivor didn't have time to have any internal monologue. The other parts of the event carried on as normal and now it won't complete.

In addition, your notes on the update that apparently sorted it make no mention of the quest.

• Daddytroll83
    2 posts

Figured a workaround for anyone *still* having this issue. It turns out you can revisit the mead cart on the roof and, even if the prompt isn't there, you can retrigger the interaction with it. This worked for us and, apparently, several other players as well.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Daddytroll83! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your wife was encountering trouble with "Aegir's Daughters." Thanks for updating us, and for letting us know how you were able to progress in this world event! 😄

Please note that not all fixes are included in the patch notes. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this. If any other players are encountering trouble with "Aegir's Daughters" following the release of TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to reach out to us within this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics