ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DuesheySushi
    1 posts

Hello,

I would love to push this issue as I am in the same boat as well. I have done all of the raids and my level 5 bar is around 3/4 to 6. I have ran to every single building simply looking for an upgrade sign in front of the buildings but I haven't found them. This is really frustrating and I hope they fix this soon if it is a bug!

• beardydan2
    2 posts

I've completed every raid and every story quest so there are no sources for raw materials left and yet I don't have enough to build the final settlement upgrade to reach level 6.
    What gives?

• Alessandra563
    1 posts

Am I the only one short of supplies? Is there any way to get supplies other than the monasteries and from Randvi? I'm out of mon
    asteries and I only have one area left to finish.

• Jasette
    27 posts

Dude, no, I have way too many supplies. I think if you’re just looking at monasteries, that’s your problem. I find supplies in chests everywhere. I think you can only get raw materials from raids & finishing shire arcs. I’m stuck with brewing rebellion so I’m SOL on that for a bit 😅

• MayhemNation55
    3 posts

im also having the same issue. ive gone through every raid possible and even gone back through a second time to make sure i didnt miss any raw material. i had two building take multiple upgrades and not actually upgrade. suck at lvl 5 needing 180 RM to complete. Now im not getting any quests...

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 437 posts

Hey folks,

I do believe that you are able to claim Supplies in the open world. Have you been unable to get any from lootable chests?

Official Response
  • Jasette
    27 posts

@mayhemnation55 you’ve finished all the shire arcs? Because I’m not sure if you can finish your settlement without beating the game or at least getting very close. Randvi has some secret line of raw materials she only uses when you get allies 😂

• Jasette
    27 posts

@ubi-swaggins plenty of supplies in the open world. Raw materials on the other hand are sparse, but I think that’s intentional.

• pjotrGOD
    1 posts

@darthberry872

i believe im having a similar issue. I am about 5 1/2 as far as settlement level and all my buildings are built. On my building ledger, it says i need:

• 2nd and final Cattle Farm expansions
    • 2nd and final Grain Farm expansions
    • 2nd and final Fowl Farm expansions

These have already been completed so im not sure why it has not updated and either be level 6 settlement or allow next buildings to be upgrade/built

I have the exact same thing going on. Is there a fix yet?

• Bob__Gnarly
    49 posts

This game is so buggy I don't know if this is a bug or I'm simply missing something.

I've raided every single monastery on the map, at this point I thought I would have enough supplies to have my settlement fully upgraded, but the progress bar shows that I'm only about 10% of the way upgraded through tier 5.

Is my game bugged or am I just not far enough into the game to progress my settlement further?

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@bob__gnarly Some region story arcs give a settlement upgrade for completion, so you need to complete them as well as raid all the monastaries.

• Bob__Gnarly
    49 posts

@fylkirpanzer
    Thanks for the reply, I'll keep on pushing through then.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@bob__gnarly You can only complete the settlement with all alliances. The resources and upgrades are basically perfectly fit. No raw material left when you reach level 6 and none to get afterwards.

• Superfly_Boss
    104 posts

Raid coastside camps until you have all the supplies you need for the upgrades for every settlement building. Check the Fisherman building. that's the one people forget.

• MayhemNation55
    3 posts

@jasette thats the thing. last night i wasnt able to get access to any other missions. Reda was telling a story and i couldnt interact with his amigos in other areas to start a contract. Still though, when trying to upgrade the fowl farm and one of the other ones, it accepted the materials and didnt give the upgrade.

• MayhemNation55
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    lost some materials while doing an upgrade, but it didnt give me the upgrade. it stayed at the same level. still having issues getting missions aswell.

• Droid8Apple
    27 posts

So here we are, my second restart because of game ruining bugs. The first 60 HOURS, I figured out keys that were being collected from the environment, were not actually in my inventory and couldn't be used. They'd disappear from the world, and not show up again, but not be able to be unlocked.

Now (65 hours in, for a total now of 120ish hours), my settlement is at 5/6. Every single raid has been completed, and I have no 'banners' hanging out that can be interacted with to upgrade multi-tier places like the farms, all allies that offer settlement XP have been completed already, the last guests you get are there, and I'm quite sure my feast even registers as maxed but not my entire settlement. I will list the buffs I get.

• + 3.0 Ranged Dmg
    • + 25 Health
    • + 25 Health
    • + 3.0 Armor
    • + 3.8 Assassination Dmg
    • + 3.0 Melee Dmg

This is just unacceptable anymore. You make grind for the sake of grind and lock content behind it, in a game amazingly scarce equipment and unique stuff to begin with... and don't even make sure it works. I'm about ready to be done. There's just no excuse. Ubisoft you'd do well to let the Odyssey team be the only AC studio. I still have no problems playing that game and start it over regularly. Everything about Valhalla seems to be made with the goal of taking more time; from incredibly slow walking in distrust, slow quest character following, wait to open this door, wait to open this chest, wait as you sail for 20 minutes to get somewhere, surprise "Dark Brotherhood" attacks when you're on horseback just trying to see when/if the story will end, having to 'find' something every turn whether it's a key or breakable entrance, inability to craft arrows... the list really goes on but whatever. I don't hate the game believe it or not. I just ... like now what am I going to do? Wait a year for NewGame+ because Ubi thinks people don't want to do it when the game launches?

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    33 posts

Just raiding the monasteries and doing all the territories will get you all the raw materials and supplies you need, some of the territories you need will not be available until you progress the story.

• PeacekeeperSun
    Original poster 28 posts

@bob__gnarly Run aroung and get yellow dots on map, not the Wealth but small yellow dots. You will get enough supplies to hit level 6.

• Flanker1Six
    228 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics