Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/209 Replies/21643 Views
    Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@centralperk08

i have 10k supplies still, you get a lot of supplies, but of raw materials there are just enough, exactly enough.

So you get them from pledging, from completing quests and there are a few buildings hidden that need to be upgraded.
    You get lvl6 almost at the end of the game.

Its pretty lame, that you have so much supplies but almost no raw materials, but thats the way apparantly

• centralperk08
    3 posts

@asgardian02

thanks for replying, as i mentioned in my post before you comment , Ive done all that you have mentioned, and I am at loss what to do, just finishing mopping up the collectables and hoping for a patch or 5 to fix the other bugs in the game

• GrandaGandalf
    1 posts

I’ve just completed the main story, finished the alliance map and all the raids however I’m 40 raw materials short for the last building upgrade at my settlement. I’ve plenty of supplies, it’s just a problem with the raw materials. The last building I have to upgrade is the final cattle farm upgrade. Anyone else run into this problem and does anyone know how to fix it??

• hunter23745
    3 posts

I’m having exactly the same problem, I do not have enough ‘Raw Materials’ to finish the settlement! I’ve completed the quests and all the raids (I even have the ‘completionist all the way’ achievement). Others on Reddit have this issue too 😞 ...

• damonmath
    2 posts

I had this problem too.

I solved it by completing forts along rivers (these are not monasteries). There are some raw materials there.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@damonmath

ye you just need to raid everything thats next to a river.

• Collinfox18
    1 posts

it's february and i'm still having this issue

• pistlpacknmama
    3 posts

I have the same problem...raided every raid site, but short on raw materials. I have over 12,000 ectra supplies, but they are worthless without the raw materials. I can’t get my village to level 6.
    Is this yet another bug in the game?

• ThunderLion47
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • blacKeuz
    1 posts

2 months later, the problem still isn’t fixed… what a shame.

• Swiss_Joker
    2 posts

PS4, my ledger still shows the Cattle Farm, Grain Store and Foul Farm need the 2nd and Final Upgrade which I have done.
    Very frustrating and I assumed that it would have been fixed in the river raid upgrade yesterday.
    Can't believe they don't know how to fix this after so long and so many users with the same issue.

• johnbell56
    1 posts

I have the same issue. Story completed, nee 'final upgraded to cattle farm, etc. Doesn't show up with the raven as it did before and there is no interact area. Just had river raid upgrade and no improvement. What is the fix Ubisoft?

• kylebananas
    1 posts

finally done! my issue was the house of Hunwald and Swanburrow behind the place to customize your longship, that was the last upgrade for me. I hope this fixes everyones issues

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@kylebananas It's amazing how many players have missed this.

• SneakyTorpedo
    2 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Completed every raid. And story arc that offers raw materials. Also can't one hit kill assassination with it turned on or of anymore since the most recent update. Been playing these games since they came out. Spent about 120$ on the premium version of this game and have all the best gear locked behind micro transactions. The story line has drifted so far from what it originally was. After the ezio series it just started going downhill. This game is loaded with bugs it kills the experience. Loved these games since the beginning but your company has went to hell. More about milking money from players than about actually providing a quality experience. About to be done with it in general.

• RivereyesGR
    12 posts

I've completed all Raids, built *everything* in Ravensthorpe, completed the entire game plus extras and whereas the Grain Farm correctly upgraded twice before being considered 'complete' (no further interactions with the sign), both the Cattle Farm and Fowl Farm are on infinite upgrade loops. I have upgraded the cattle farm 4 times (the last two it required 1600 supplies plus raw materials) and the fowl farm 3 times (Each now requires 1200 supplies plus raw materials) and every upgrade just adds a teeny tiny bit to my progress bar from 5>6. With no more raids, I'd need to scour every little town chest for 100 supplies a pop and grind the entire map insanely for hours.

Please either resolve this in an upcoming patch or make regular supplies purchasable at merchants (similar to how leather and ore operate) so that we may be able to upgrade our colony to level 6 as intended. (Design's intention was to be able to have enough materials to achieve Level 6 after completing all 19 monastery raids plus all story arcs, I would imagine.)

• Featherbangs56
    1 posts

@cspedden36 I have done everything all main mission all raids every building built I even triple checked and I’m still on 5 and half going back on raids to see if I missed something but probably not

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @RivereyesGR

Sorry to hear that your Settlement shows as not fully upgraded.

Can you please provide us with a few screenshots of this occurring, so we can investigate it for you? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • RivereyesGR
    12 posts

@ubi-mark I ended up resolving this by actually grinding the random +100 Supplies chests scattered around the world. I had just enough Raw Materials after raiding everything to complete the upgrades and hit Level 6.

It would be cool if in a future update, available upgrades for the Grain, Fowl and Cattle Farms were clearly signposted for players (e.g 1/4, 2/4 etc.). Also, it'd make more sense to be able to achieve Level 6 after raiding all Monasteries and completing all story arcs, without having to ploddingly grind for random little chests. The less dedicated might give up 😄

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @rivereyesgr,

Thank you for the update! I'm glad that the issue has been resolved for you 🙂 Happy gaming and if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics