Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/209 Replies/22447 Views
    only1goomba
    5 posts

@whiteshadows86 Thank you for dropping this knowledge!

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 522 posts

Hey there @VenDyl . While I don't have specific details, I can say that the development team is looking into possible solutions to this issue in a future game update. For more information, I highly recommend taking a look at @Ubi-Woofer 's post on this thread here. The post should be one of the newest posts made.

@only1goomba and @whiteshadows86 , I can confirm that this issue is currently under investigation for the Heidrun Skill! A current workaround is to try and reset the skill. Have either of you done that and seen any improvement with your horse sprint?

Official Response
  • Becken_7
    1 posts

Wow I honestly thought this would be a high priority fix especially as it gives other players advantages!

I honestly cant believe this wasnt fixed when the silver only supply chest glitch was in update 1.3.it seems ridiculously simple to gift everyone 1000 supplies in the store if people claimed and use it to unlock level 6 before they finished the story arc then they spoil their own enjoyment of the game. My mans best friend ability is still missing too after months of waiting for what should be an easy fix when we have a wolf walking around our settlement to prove the mission was completed.

I understand the teams were working on Seige of Paris but personally I havent even bought wrath of the druids yet and dont intend on buying either DLC until this settlement issue is fixed. That is if I dont get bored and just move onto another game instead like Ghost of Tsushima. No point giving Ubisoft money if they dont care about keeping players happy.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @Becken_7! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to upgrade your settlement due to missing supplies. As shared in our Megathread about the missing supplies/fabric, the development team are aware of an issue wherein players who have looted chests while the issue was present may not have enough supplies to fully upgrade their settlement to level 6, due to the supplies not being granted retroactively.

I'd like to assure you that they intend to deploy a fix for this issue in a future update. As soon as we have any updates to share from the investigation into this issue, we will let you know in this thread and within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing the Man's Best Friend ability as well. We have two ongoing Megathreads for issues related to this ability. Any information or updates from the ongoing investigations will be shared in the relevant Megathread, so I'd recommend checking these out.

If the issue you're encountering with "Man's Best Friend" is different to the issues under investigation in these threads, please can you open up a new thread about this? This will allow us to investigate the trouble you're having with the ability without going off-topic within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • zombiegqc
    1 posts

I have Ravensthorpe at level 5 and i cant find the sign posts for it to become level 6 because i don't know where to look and it doesn't show where to look on the raven's-eye view. i know its meant to show blue where it needs to be upgraded but i look EVERY WHERE in raven's-eye view and it doesn't show blue any where. also THERE ARE NO VIDEOS SHOWING WHERE THE UPGRADES STATIONS/ SIGN POSTS SHOULD BE!!!!! i think i have all the things i need it to become level 6

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @zombiegqc! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble locating all of the places that require upgrades to reach settlement level 6. Thanks for letting us know that you've tried using your raven to help you locate these signs. Have you also tried using Odin's Sight when running around the settlement? Signs should illuminate with a blue glow if they can be interacted with. This support article abot constructing settlement buildings might help you to locate the signs with more ease.

If you'd like to check, here is a list of all the buildings that can be built and upgraded within the settlement:
    spoiler

If you are having trouble locating one of these locations, let us know and we'll try our best to guide you to the right place!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • propmok
    2 posts

Finished all story arcs and monastery raids, was looking forward to the update at the beginning of September to fix the issue for lack of raw materials, but alas, still not available. I have tons of supplies, missing raw materials, please add the ability to purchase raw materials from the settlement merchant aswell.

I was looking forward to playing the expansions, however won't be purchasing them until I am able to complete ravensthrope.

• propmok
    2 posts

@propmok

Newest update 1.3.2 also fails to address this. How difficult is it to just add raw materials to the merchant the same thing that's been implemented for supplies?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Hey there @propmok - welcome to the Discussions forums! I am sorry to hear that you are unable to fully upgrade Ravensthorpe due to missing raw materials.

You have mentioned that you have completed all story arcs and raids - could you please provide images or a short video clip demonstrating this, by showing your alliance map fully completed?

Can you also clarify for me what level your settlement is currently at, and how many raw materials you are missing? A screenshot showing your inventory as evidence of this would be appreciated as well, for me to pass to the development team, as when investigating previous reports they identified that several players were confusing raw materials with supplies, with the latter being made more available in the world since the issue we had reported to us.

Thank you in advance for any additional information and resources you can / will provide! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics