• Flanker1Six
    39 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Flanker1Six
    39 posts

@fylkirpanzer Thanks for the tip! 👏

• MarcusAquinas
    5 posts

@bob__gnarly I'm seeing the same thing, so it's probably not anything wrong with the game. I've raided every monastery that I can find (and I think I've found all of them) and got up to Level 5 (Village) and perhaps one notch toward Level 6. I just finished the alliance arc for Ledecestrescire, which got me another notch toward Level 6. I also noticed that the alliance map shows completing Oxfordshire gives raw materials as an arc reward, with East Anglia and another newly available arc showing settlement upgrades as rewards. Best guess at this point is that getting to Level 6 requires completing all of those alliance arcs.

• Bob__Gnarly
    49 posts

@marcusaquinas
    Yes, I believe this is the case mate.

Since my original post I've completed an alliance as well and also noticed the settlement rank go up a notch upon completion.

• S-te-Phan026
    1 posts

@cspedden36 same here... 99.75% all upgrades... all story pledges completed... ps4 system, maybe there is something to do? Anyone fixed this?

• antalfijozsef
    1 posts

Me too. Same problem, ps4. 🙃

• GhostAgent14
    67 posts

I wanted to share my experience with finally making it to level 6 with my settlement. I completed all of the raid locations and all of the story arcs in England with the exception of Wincestre. After doing that, I literally had just enough raw materials to finish the settlement. I was left with zero raw materials. Now this also included what I believe to be a bug with the upgradeable buildings (fowl farm, grain farm, cattle farm), as I am certain that I upgraded my fowl and grain farms one extra time without that upgrade showing up. However, thankfully, it all worked out in the end.

• S-c-G_AgGRo-
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • EastwoodJ
    1 posts

Exact same issue with upgrades and ledger - PC

• Bob__Gnarly
    49 posts

Looks like I'm in a similar situation, not happy.

This game is so bug ridden it saps any fun to be had, absolutely disgusted that Ubi released the game in this condition.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

Hey all! I'm sorry for the delay and that you've been unable to upgrade Ravensthorpe! I understand that you've completed all the raids and pledges. The team is currently investigating this issue. I just need to double check if you've completed the story arcs as well? Thanks!

Official Response
  • Anmixx
    21 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Kamuk1787
    1 posts

Hey, I don't know if it is a bug, but I wanted to have my settlement fully upgraded as early as possible, so I completed all raids. The issue is that I still lack enoguh raw materials to get to level six.
    I have plenty of supplies as I generally loot all chests on my way.

Is the settlement progression linked to the story? Or is it a bug?

• sbenyo
    22 posts

I understand I can only get raw materials from raids. I completed all raids and I still don't have enough to complete level 6.
    I probably miss just a few to complete it. Strangely it seems I build all options but 2 of them (Cattle Farm and another) still allow a build. It may be another bug (out of many). I also cannot complete the Clues and Riddle which may be helpful here.

Does anyone has the same problem? Is there anyway to bypass it and complete level 6?

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@sbenyo Finish the story. You get rewarded raw materials for some regions and settlement progress for some other regions. In the end you will have level 6 and exactly 0 raw material left. Its exactly the amount you need. And yes, 3 buildings can be upgraded 3 times. (They become bigger tho. So it is obvious it's not a bug)

• AuntBedelia
    1 posts

I've completed everything and upgraded all my settlement buildings to their maximum. I've completed everything...I even have Mjolnir and Excalibur. The only thing left on my to do list is upgrade Ravensthorpe to level 6 which is causing me anxiety because I'm a completionist. HELP

• sbenyo
    22 posts

@souldrinkerlp Thanks! I hope the bug for Clues and Riddles will be resolved. I completed everything but this one is stuck. I hope once it's resolved it will give me the missing materials I need.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@sbenyo No problem, you're welcome 🙂 Hopefully a new patch will drop soon.

• Anmixx
    21 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Yes, completed Story Arcs but stuck at a sliver away from level 6.
    undefined

• ImaginaryRuins
    397 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics