Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@vinnyrebel Strange, maybe yours bugged? I'm not 100% sure.

• Borelocin
    1 posts

Having the same problem myself!

• altezco
    1 posts

Hello, i have finished the game ac valhalla and yet this quest which says i have to upgrade the Ravensthorpe to maximum level remains. I have have raided all monasteries but yet i have low amount of raw material. I have searched this problem in internet and it seems there are other people who does share this problem of mine too. Please help me thank you!

• VINNYREBEL
    3 posts

@fylkirpanzer

I hope it's not the case. but i fear it may be a bug. since other players missing a tick also lacking resources to build but me i have extra.

i hope someone at Ubisoft comes by and reads this.

• unlawfulzen
    1 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Having same issue on PS4. Cattle Farm, Grain Farm and Fowl Farm have been upgraded twice however I can still upgrade them a third time and I cannot raise the settlement above level 5 1/2. Ledger in office/room still says the the three farms need to be upgraded to 2nd and final expansion. One thought... I completed the Lundon missions when my settlement was level 3 but very close to level 4, I completed as many raids as I could before then, the award moved me up to level 4, could the fact that I was already so close to the next level prevent the award from giving as much improvement as it should have?

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@vinnyrebel I could be wrong since it's been a little while since I've played, but I think I found those particular resources in the small resource crates, like it's a rare drop or something.

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    32 posts

@vinnyrebel don't know what to tell you Vinny, I did all of the territories and raided all the monasteries, and that gave me enough raw materials to complete every building and hit level 6 =/

• Docta_Dee
    3 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Completed everything, in spite of having to nudge an NPC to the check point and the game turning off on me 10 times a night.I hope these get fixed in the next upgrade. Completed all missions, all decorations and can't get above level 5.

• Megagigantus
    1 posts

I have the same issue, X Box Series X. No mater how many times I’ve upgraded the cattle, grain, or fowl they never progress. Now that I’ve sunk raw materials into them it is not possible to achieve level 6 as they did not progress and there not enough extra raw material to compensate.

the settlement report still says 2nd and final needed for all three.

• JC-the-Apostate
    19 posts

On PC and same situation as the rest - unable to complete the quest 'A New Home'. All raids completed with no resources left to collect, and still sitting only at 5 1/2. During my play, I upgraded a couple buildings consecutively since I had the raw materials/supplies on hand. I wonder if it registered the second time(s). Will watch the discussion thread.

• JesusIsTheWayy
    2 posts

I have completed every raw material loot spot, how ever I am 10 raw materials short for my last settlement upgrade. Anyone expirence this. Please help.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@jesusisthewayy Hi there! Thank you for posting about this issue you're having with not being able to upgrade your settlement fully due to not having all of the required materials. Have you completed the various story arcs that reward raw supplies or increase the settlement level in addition to completing the Raids?

Official Response
  • JesusIsTheWayy
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent The ONLY thing I haven't completed is the Snottingham, which I'm doing right now. Do I need to complete the story line to receive these raw materials? Also thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Great service!!!

• WilcoHB13
    2 posts

Dear Ubisoft and players,

Currently I have completed the storyline in Assassin's Creed Valhalla and all of it's main quests except for two, Viking for Hire and the settlement level 6 quest. I believe that both of these quests are (somewhat) bugged for me.

Lets start with the first one, Viking for Hire, as this one is easy to explain. Reda (the quest giver) is just sitting on his carpet in his tent for me and I can't speak to him (and am thus incapable of completing my quest). I wonder if a solution is avaiable for this bug (since it is clearly a bug).

The second problem is my Settlement level 6 quest. I have completed building and upgrading all of my buildings except for the Fowl Farm. The reason for this is that I severely lack Supplies to build it (my guess is that I have enough Raw Materials to build and upgrade this building). Online I found that Supplies can be found throughout the world in chests. I have tried multiple chests (in camps, cities, homes, etc.) and they give me crafting materials and silver (the standard stuff), but never Supplies. Because of this, I lack the Supplies necessary to complete the last building in my settlement (and thus lack the requirement to complete the quest). I don't know if this is a bug or something else, but it is bothering me that i can't reach Settlement level 6.

I do hope that with your support I can fix these problems and complete all of the quests in the game.

With kind regards,

Wilco Hoogenboom.

• WilcoHB13
    2 posts

I have completed building and upgrading all of my buildings except for the Fowl Farm. The reason for this is that I severely lack Supplies to build it (my guess is that I have enough Raw Materials to build and upgrade this building). Online I found that supplies can be found throughout the world in chests. I have tried multiple chests (in camps, cities, homes, etc.) and they give me crafting materials and silver (the standard stuff), but never supplies. Because of this, I lack the supplies necessary to complete the last building in my settlement (and thus lack the requirement to complete the quest). I don't know if this is a bug or something else, but it is bothering me that i can't reach Settlement level 6.

• BR4NDON_2
    2 posts

@anmixx I'm a sliver away to I've done everything possible ! please help my xbox gt is - SpiashDemon

• BR4NDON_2
    2 posts

@ubikoreanbbq please help . I've done everything all the pledges all the raids everything . still need a sliver of the bar to upgrade to settlement level 6.

• niesp
    1 posts

I have played out the entire game and raided all locations. I also finished the order but I still am 60 raw materials short. My settlement is still 5/6, can anyone help me?

• sophira86
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Same issue on PC. What a [censored] of a game

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics