Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@jesusisthewayy Hi there! Thank you for posting about this issue you're having with not being able to upgrade your settlement fully due to not having all of the required materials. Have you completed the various story arcs that reward raw supplies or increase the settlement level in addition to completing the Raids?

Official Response
  • JesusIsTheWayy
    2 posts

@ubiexcellent The ONLY thing I haven't completed is the Snottingham, which I'm doing right now. Do I need to complete the story line to receive these raw materials? Also thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Great service!!!

• WilcoHB13
    2 posts

Dear Ubisoft and players,

Currently I have completed the storyline in Assassin's Creed Valhalla and all of it's main quests except for two, Viking for Hire and the settlement level 6 quest. I believe that both of these quests are (somewhat) bugged for me.

Lets start with the first one, Viking for Hire, as this one is easy to explain. Reda (the quest giver) is just sitting on his carpet in his tent for me and I can't speak to him (and am thus incapable of completing my quest). I wonder if a solution is avaiable for this bug (since it is clearly a bug).

The second problem is my Settlement level 6 quest. I have completed building and upgrading all of my buildings except for the Fowl Farm. The reason for this is that I severely lack Supplies to build it (my guess is that I have enough Raw Materials to build and upgrade this building). Online I found that Supplies can be found throughout the world in chests. I have tried multiple chests (in camps, cities, homes, etc.) and they give me crafting materials and silver (the standard stuff), but never Supplies. Because of this, I lack the Supplies necessary to complete the last building in my settlement (and thus lack the requirement to complete the quest). I don't know if this is a bug or something else, but it is bothering me that i can't reach Settlement level 6.

I do hope that with your support I can fix these problems and complete all of the quests in the game.

With kind regards,

Wilco Hoogenboom.

• WilcoHB13
    2 posts

I have completed building and upgrading all of my buildings except for the Fowl Farm. The reason for this is that I severely lack Supplies to build it (my guess is that I have enough Raw Materials to build and upgrade this building). Online I found that supplies can be found throughout the world in chests. I have tried multiple chests (in camps, cities, homes, etc.) and they give me crafting materials and silver (the standard stuff), but never supplies. Because of this, I lack the supplies necessary to complete the last building in my settlement (and thus lack the requirement to complete the quest). I don't know if this is a bug or something else, but it is bothering me that i can't reach Settlement level 6.

• BR4NDON_2
    2 posts

@anmixx I'm a sliver away to I've done everything possible ! please help my xbox gt is - SpiashDemon

• BR4NDON_2
    2 posts

@ubikoreanbbq please help . I've done everything all the pledges all the raids everything . still need a sliver of the bar to upgrade to settlement level 6.

• niesp
    1 posts

I have played out the entire game and raided all locations. I also finished the order but I still am 60 raw materials short. My settlement is still 5/6, can anyone help me?

• sophira86
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Same issue on PC. What a [censored] of a game

• diploidhelix
    15 posts

The cattle, grain, and fowl farm require upgrades to continue progression of the settlement completion. However, they are not registering purchase past the first upgrade. In Eivor’s bedroom the note that includes what settlement upgrades are left, it stays at 2nd and final upgrade needed for all 3 building upgrades. I didn’t notice this until later. I can purchase each 3 more times and it takes off the sign in front of the actual building but does not remove it from the note in the bedroom. Thankfully I can go back to prior save. I’m afraid to make the purchased upgrades now. Besides, there is not near enough raw materials to make all these additional purchases. I haven’t finished the game yet but I worry there will be no raw materials left. I would need an additional 270 on top of what I have. I have also plundered ALL monasteries. Suggestions? Anyone else have this issue?

• RPGFiend2139
    29 posts

@saddlersm I think you can get raw materials from chests randomly and as rewards from missions, but there are definitely be enough materials to make all of the upgrades.

Once I make an upgrade, I'm going to throw a feast and see if I only get +3 or +6, I think each upgrade gives +3 to the associated stat. I didn't pay much attention to this on my first playthrough tho.

• uFamas
    25 posts

@saddlersm
    Some of the territories you pledge to give raw materials, you can see this on the alliance map.
    I just now got my settlement to rank 6 and have exactly 0 raw materials left.

• pvocc
    9 posts

@vinnyrebel I'm in the situation. I have upgraded all buildings. EVEN THE ones that make you do it 3 times. I have so much extra resources. My bar is basically 99% on 5/6. It's like it was post to update but just never did. I have completed all territory alliances. I have just about 100% each map area, the ones I could because there are a handful of bugs preventing me in some areas. I have eliminated the entire order. I'm running out of reason this hasn't updated to Level 6 yet.

• pvocc
    9 posts

@r4z0rw0lf I'm experiencing the same thing. I have upgraded all buildings. Randvi note tells me the grain, and 2 other buildings can be upgraded even though they already are. I have completed all maps that i could. Killed all the order.

Alot of bugs preventing me from completing this game entirely. I hope AC has another update coming out soon. This game has been pretty steady for the most part for the main play through but these side quest are really filled with bugs. Which is ruining this game. Especially when its 95% completed. and so close to done. But just running into stuff on the smaller stuff.

• Obi1kanobi1982
    8 posts

@pvocc did you build Swans house too,

• maxkenji2
    4 posts

@bonuspoki I guess our situation is similar. I believe i have finished every upgrade too. None of the buildings still has a board up saying i need to build. Fowl/Cattle/Grain Farm have all finished the 2nd and final upgrade, as suggested by the status inside the long house. I also checked guidance at Assassin's Creed Valhalla A New Home Guide | TheGamer. It still looks like 60% to go from level 5 to level 6. And I have upgraded to title update 1.1.0. I of course cheated and didn't finish all the raids, but i do have all the raw materials and supplies.

• katanakahn
    11 posts

I have completed all raids and all Story Quests, aligned with all of England, Completed Jotenheim and Asgard Arcs, Have completed the Orer of the Ancients, etc.

I do not have enough Raw Materials to completed the Final Cattle Farm update and get to Level 6.

No Raid Icons, no barrel Icons, nothing on the Map.

• carterquincy
    3 posts

@pvocc As noted below, did you build Hunwald and Swanburrow's home? I believe this house was only 30 raw materials and it does not show up until after the Lincolnshire arc I think. It is behind the carpenter shop.

• WolandJunker
    16 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    I have the same issue (PS4)
    I've completed every story arc, raided everything, upgraded everything: the upgrade progress bar stays at 99% of level 5 and it doesn't reach level 6. This is bull, I've never been this [censored] at AC game before. If you add the defensive measures bug (I can't complete Asgard therefore I can't play Jotunheim), well, I think I've said enough.
    Please do something.
    Who gives a mighty f+++ about the damn Yule festival if you can't even finish the damn game.

• Henkwolters
    2 posts

Exactly the same problem here as well

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics