Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/13 Replies/486 Views
    TeufelHunden352
    Original poster 2 posts

Unable to loot corpse in Jorvik to open chest with three locks. Already have 2 of the keys and have the corpse with the key but unable to loot key, only option is to pick corpse up. Tried burning the body, turning it off the map, loaded previous save, restarted game. Nothing works.

Also been really buggy since Latest update patch. With Eivor with this dads axe remaining in right hand, even with other weapon equipped. Also random arrows just floating in mid air during loading screen. Please @Ubisoft someone HELP!!!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

@teufelhunden352 Try leaving Jorvik altogether (fast travel out to other area away from it) then manually save. Close game application altogether and reboot it. Go back and see if the enemy respawns. Avoid using/doing whatever you did last time as it might happen again.

Games like this (I learned the lesson back in early days of Elder Scrolls stuff) you MUST manually save routinely. I suggest at LEAST every 15 min. when exploring and BEFORE every major decision. If red area or distrust zone, quickly run out of area, save, then return when possible.

• TeufelHunden352
    Original poster 2 posts

@bushwickedly yeah tried all that an im the same way with saves. At 94 hours and hate to do a total restart going go back to around 70 hours and see it that helps.

• Steve102781
    6 posts

Mild Side activity spoiler...

For the chest in Jorvik that requires three cultist keys, I am unable to loot the corpose at Ritual circle that has a key, the symbol is showing up but no opportunity to loot it. Tried restarting game and reloading saves, nothing works. Playong on Xbox One S.

• Octophlaze
    3 posts

Same exact issue for me. I can see the key but get no prompt to loot it from the corpse. I’m on PS5. This is the second key I’m unable to loot. The other is in Jotunheim where you have to shoot crates down off a crane. The key stays floating in air and I’m unable to loot it.

• Octophlaze
    3 posts

Actually after restarting the game, even though I was never able to loot the key at the ritual site, I was able to open the chest in Jorvik with the other 2 keys. The key is still bugged but this may be a work-around.

• Cliana
    1 posts

so i am trying to loot the key of a body for the jorvik chest were you need 3 keys at cused places i have tried averything i can think off to fix it like going back to earlier saved place redownload game and repair and restart gaem but nothing work please help?

• pvocc
    9 posts

@octophlaze I was having the same issue. This work around worked for me as well. Whew one less bug resolved.

• Zooolz
    40 posts

@steve102781

I also am unable to collect key on corpse at Ritual Circle.
    Thus, unable to complete Jorvik wealth ingots at bridge.

Screenshots available.

• Zooolz
    40 posts

@zooolz

2 keys work - will open the chest.

• Obi1kanobi1982
    10 posts

i cant pick up the 2nd key for a chest in Jorvik, it doesn't even have the option to pick the body. any ideas

• BoltingThrower8
    1 posts

I had all 3 Cultist keys & saved my game at that point . The next day the keys were gone from my inventory & they are no longer at the cursed sites!! Now I can’t loot the locked chest & complete Jorvik !! Be nice to have a fix for these bugs !!

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 997 posts

@boltingthrower8 Sorry to hear that you are having this issue with completing Jorvik. To help share this with the team, would you be able to capture any screenshots of the keys missing from your inventory along with one of the locations where the keys are no longer available to loot?

Official Response

Suggested Topics