Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• caosck
    Original poster 505 posts

the first week of the game I suffered from this problem, but nevertheless, I was so excited by this new adventure, that I tried to endure, until I realized that it had become an unmanageable thing.
    My eyes burned, but then I realized why:
    The graphics of this game are so great and rich in detail, that during the movements, I could ALWAYS see everything out of focus ...
    (this is easily improved by disabling obfuscation from the game options menu)

but the real turning point for me was understanding what 60 fps means with vertical sync ..! XD
    as if that were not enough, many monitors have a "game" mode which, in addition to improving the definition of details, makes the play of light and colors much more credible and enjoyable ...!

The difference is so huge, (after 180 h of play) that for this reason alone, I decided to start the game from scratch, the experience is much better .... 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    208 posts

The real turning point for me was understanding what 60 fps means with vertical sync.

===

Yeah, I don't know if you are new to gaming. It sounds like you might be. You really have to know your settings these days as games are becoming much more demanding on hardware, and settings are becoming much more complicated. And not all games are the same. You have to fiddle around and tinker for hours sometimes until you find the sweet spot.

That's why I always buy powerful desktops. It really decreases the stress level of gaming when everything runs ultra smooth, and you don't have to fuss about.

Look what happened with Cyberpunk. Everybody and their dog bought that game because of the hype, but a lot of those people were trying to run it on junk technology. Then came the hate train as they all blamed the developer for their own system failures. I had no problems running that game. It was stress free and smooth sailing. Sure, I could complain about certain aspects of the game's design, but running it wasn't a problem for me.

I noticed in mobile games there are usually no more than 3 graphical settings. PC gaming used to be like that.

Not any more.

lol

• OlmerGrey
    63 posts

@caosck

The real turning point for me was understanding what 60 fps means with vertical sync

@katzenkrimis71

Yeah, I don't know if you are new to gaming. It sounds like you might be.

And... what would that mean?
    I'm not new to gaming at all, usually playing at 60 fps or so together with vsync-on, and have no idea what are you talking about.
    Am I missing some crucial knowledge here?
    Just became very curious about it...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics