Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NLDraakje
    6 posts

@sirhappybear this is due to the weapon switching combined with 2 hand weapons.

I have had several of my weapons vanish due to this.
    it can be 2 things and had them both happen so far
    1: It seems related to torches.
    When you have them out and then switch, or throw it and then switch i acts like you hand is empty so when you switch then the other weapon replaces it but there is nothing there to switch so it vanishes.

2: The game does not seem to realize that you have the 2 hand in one hand skill unlocked, so when it switches it acts like a normal 2 hander and un-equips the other. But for some reason it just deletes the item instead.

• Yonzen
    2 posts

Same issue, a dagger just vanished from my inventory. Also have a bug where some of my armors are duplicated....

• rasmusadson
    10 posts

Lost two-handed sword Doppelganger. Was using 2 two-handed swords. Jomsviking is still able to equip it. Playing on PC.

• UltimatePowa
    61 posts

@avianek
    Same thing just happened to me, right after I equipped the Carolingian Sword.

• reO2612
    1 posts

@ubi-spud Will we get weapons back?

• magneskeide
    1 posts

I lost a legendary weapon and a weapon I paid for

• Ollie178
    2 posts

I've lost the Mentor's Cloak from my inventory. And worse is that I can't even loot keys from some npcs and tables around the world. So I can't get new armor, weapons, resources or open doors that require a keys...

• chefjmo3
    1 posts

@frosteddice my inventory slots are full and any weapon or shield i get disappears. Ill be damn if i had to reload from hours of playtime ago or start fresh. I dont even want to play so i dont lose more

• harty_1
    2 posts

@emikkr Yeah this is by far the worst of the many bugs I have experienced so far! It cannot be fixed with a simple f9 like bugged quests and broken npcs, hoping the next patch comes soon....

• alphamachina
    42 posts

My Varin's axe has disappeared as well as a couple of other weapons. Both while I was in combat while raiding with one of Soma's crew, it seems. I'll have to load an old save. This is completely game breaking, and makes the game unplayable.

• alphamachina
    42 posts

My Varin's axe has disappeared as well as a couple of other weapons. Both while I was in combat while raiding with one of Soma's crew, it seems, maybe sometime before then. I'll have to load an old save. This is completely game breaking, and makes the game unplayable. I won't be able to play the game any further if my weapons keep disappearing. You seriously need to get on top of fixing this horrible bugfest of a game. This is precisely why CDPR refuses to release Cyberpunk 2077 until it's ready. Pitiful.

I've just had to lose an hour of straight gameplay in order to get my weapons back. This is ridiculous, Ubisoft!!

• alphamachina
    42 posts

Won't let me edit past 300 seconds (that's stupid!) so I'll put my revision here:

My Varin's axe has disappeared as well as a couple of other weapons. Both while I was in combat while raiding with one of Soma's crew. The weapons seem to have disappeared from my inventory while fighting with Galinn in Razing Eaenningstone quest. I was doing a lot of weapon swapping, trying to get my torch out, but because I have the Ability "Dual Swap" I couldn't get my torch out unless I switched to a single axe. Not really sure how the bug happened, but I was doing all of this while running around and fighting at the same time. Happened to both my Varin's Axe and Raider's Axe. I'll have to load an old save. This is completely game breaking, and makes the game unplayable. I won't be able to play it any further if my weapons keep disappearing. You seriously need to get on top of fixing this horrible bugfest of a game. This is precisely why CDPR refuses to release Cyberpunk 2077 until it's ready. Pitiful.

I've just had to lose an hour of straight gameplay in order to get my weapons back. This is ridiculous, Ubisoft! What a sh!tshow...

• alphamachina
    42 posts

This seems to happen after using the torch. Do any of you also happen to have the Dual Swap ability? Give a show of hands, please.

• alphamachina
    42 posts

For some reason, the character starts throwing the weapons on the ground when pulling out the torch. It seems to happen after a confusing back and forth of switching weapons while trying to put the torch away and get your mainhand weapon back out. The torch ends up replacing the mainhand weapon (after dropping it like one would drop the torch when finished with it) and then again when taking the torch out for the offhand weapon as well.

• alphamachina
    42 posts

For some reason, when pulling the torch out, the weapon is dropped to the ground. There's also no option to pick it back up. So if you haven't saved your game recently, you're screwed out of that weapon. If you're like me and you've upgraded them to max, that's REALLY messed up. Until this is fixed, no more torches, period. Messed up thing is, I just lost an entire hour of solid gameplay and progression to this stupid [censored] bug. No way should a bug like this make it to release.

• rasmusadson
    10 posts

@alphamachina I'm at power level 260, of course I have it xd. Been using torch quite a lot but lost only 1 weapon. Think it has to do with using same type of weapons.

• alphamachina
    42 posts

I figured out exact steps to make this happen, and I think it has to do with having the Dual Swap ability in conjunction with the torch switching function:

1. Dual wield two weapons
    2. Start switching to torch using Shift + T (it'll swap weapons back and forth if you have Dual Swap)
    3. Then instead of using Shift + T, just hold "T" by itself and it literally tries to sheath your weapon into the left side of the belt where the other weapon already is, dropping your weapon on the ground in the process.

So, if you want to avoid this, probably don't select the DUAL SWAP ability! It's worthless anyway.

undefined

• alphamachina
    42 posts
  • alphamachina
    42 posts

Also, just to note, you can go and remove the Dual Swap ability from your character to see if it fixes the torch switching, weapon dropping bug.

• alphamachina
    42 posts

Suggested Topics