Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PontusUBI
    6 posts

@ubi-spud pleasw can you confirm if it’s possible that the developers can give back our lost weapons

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for weapons/shields being knocked out of Eivor's hands in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with gear missing from your inventory following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • More information about the gear that is missing from your inventory (what it is, when it went missing, how it went missing etc).

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • MissusRAZOR5ive
    1 posts

I lost internet and in turn the berserker dlc I’d been wearing (and upgrading). Now I have the dlc back since restoring the internet connection But now it is back the base level. So damn frustrating! I cant even see the dlc in my owned tab in the store. Tried using the codes again, but they been used and Trying to get some assistance from Ubisoft has been worse than pulling teeth!! Hope it’s fixed REAL soon!!

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Hey guys,

As mentioned by @alphamachina This is a known issue that can occur when using the Swap ability and is something the team are currently looking into.

Apologies for the inconvenience this causes in the meantime.

Official Response
  • wibble.wobble
    1 posts

@majnercik94 i've just noticed the same issue, and quite annoyed since i've upgraded heavily into varins axe and don't really have another weapon that holds up

• alphamachina
    37 posts

@count_warheit All you have to do to fix it is go to Skills and remove your point from Dual Swap. It's kind of a pointless skill anyway. That's what is causing this bug.

• alphamachina
    37 posts

Confirmed: All you have to do to fix it is go to Skills and remove your skill point from Dual Swap. It's kind of a pointless skill anyway. That's what is causing this bug.

• alphamachina
    37 posts

@ubi-baron Yep, 100% fix in the meantime is to remove the skill point from Dual Swap. Haven't lost my weapons since then, and can use the torch without worrying about it.

• alphamachina
    37 posts

All you have to do to fix it is go to Skills and remove your skill point from Dual Swap. It's kind of a pointless skill anyway. That's what is causing this bug. You won't drop your weapons anymore after that. Temporary bandaid until Ubi fixes this.

• BryanTheGreatTV
    1 posts

I lost mine as well. Not using any abilities and no recent saves have it. It was the best weapon in my inventory and I was forced to either replay my last 10 hours of gameplay or just move forward without it. Please please please fix this Ubisoft

• GhilliedRush
    4 posts

@p_udding Btw you probably didn't load back far enough you need to catch pretty quick when you lose your weapon because you need to load a save before you lost it, So whenever you're done with combat or any object just throw a melee attack out and make sure you still have your main hand axe

• The_Iron_Panda
    8 posts

@alphamachina Willl i get my dagger back?

• alphamachina
    37 posts

@the_iron_panda No. You'd have to go back to a save before you lost your dagger, of course.

• The_Iron_Panda
    8 posts

@alphamachina I'm a sad Norse.

• Yuutael
    1 posts
    Hello, I allow myself to ask you because I have a huge problem with games. On PC
    I lost 2 of my Primary Weapons ...
    Impossible to find them ....
    I miss my mace has a hand I have UP "Mythic", and an ax in a "Perfect" hand
    I spent a lot of time farming them and UPs, 'I would love to get them back.
    thank you for your understanding
    Please accept my best regards

• fargrim1123
    1 posts

So i bought the bear claw weapon from the store and equipped it but now i can no longer cange any of my weapons or take it off. Try loading and order save same problom closed the game and didint work what do i do.

• ARagingCyclone
    1 posts

Just lost my 2h sword, the one I've put all my materials into upgrading. Thanks Ubi. GIVE US OUR WEAPONS BACK

• Odin_exe
    1 posts

If a player is dual wielding weapons and uses a torch there's a chance the weapon can fall from the players hands and is gone forever. If you have a save that contains a save before the glitch happened your weapons will be safe, if not it's gone.

I made a brief video showing the glitch, please let this be looked into!

It may effect weapons purchased through the Ubi store also.
    Video:

This happened to me twice before with normal weapons and once with

spoiler

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

Wow... this thing is bugged to hel and back.
    So disappointing, probably the last time they get my money.
    Beyond good and evil is going to be a gooey mess of ancels ego delivering on exactly none of the promise with all of the hallmarks of the ubi map-with-icon-em-up, and exactly zero innovation.

• P_UDDING
    11 posts

@ghilliedrush that's exactly what I did, the save was definetly one where I still had the axe

• Iamien
    5 posts

@p_udding

It has to do with torches. If you use a torch out of combat, it often drops a weapon when it sheaths/puts away the weapons after the torch is dropped.

For some reason, Ubi is refusing to note this as a known issue.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics