Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GhilliedRush
    4 posts

@p_udding Btw you probably didn't load back far enough you need to catch pretty quick when you lose your weapon because you need to load a save before you lost it, So whenever you're done with combat or any object just throw a melee attack out and make sure you still have your main hand axe

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for weapons/shields being knocked out of Eivor's hands in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with gear missing from your inventory following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • More information about the gear that is missing from your inventory (what it is, when it went missing, how it went missing etc).

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • The_Iron_Panda
    8 posts

@alphamachina Willl i get my dagger back?

• alphamachina
    42 posts

@the_iron_panda No. You'd have to go back to a save before you lost your dagger, of course.

• The_Iron_Panda
    8 posts

@alphamachina I'm a sad Norse.

• Yuutael
    1 posts
    Hello, I allow myself to ask you because I have a huge problem with games. On PC
    I lost 2 of my Primary Weapons ...
    Impossible to find them ....
    I miss my mace has a hand I have UP "Mythic", and an ax in a "Perfect" hand
    I spent a lot of time farming them and UPs, 'I would love to get them back.
    thank you for your understanding
    Please accept my best regards

• fargrim1123
    1 posts

So i bought the bear claw weapon from the store and equipped it but now i can no longer cange any of my weapons or take it off. Try loading and order save same problom closed the game and didint work what do i do.

• ARagingCyclone
    1 posts

Just lost my 2h sword, the one I've put all my materials into upgrading. Thanks Ubi. GIVE US OUR WEAPONS BACK

• Odin_exe
    1 posts

If a player is dual wielding weapons and uses a torch there's a chance the weapon can fall from the players hands and is gone forever. If you have a save that contains a save before the glitch happened your weapons will be safe, if not it's gone.

I made a brief video showing the glitch, please let this be looked into!

It may effect weapons purchased through the Ubi store also.
    Video:

This happened to me twice before with normal weapons and once with

spoiler

• Tink-Tank
    31 posts

Wow... this thing is bugged to hel and back.
    So disappointing, probably the last time they get my money.
    Beyond good and evil is going to be a gooey mess of ancels ego delivering on exactly none of the promise with all of the hallmarks of the ubi map-with-icon-em-up, and exactly zero innovation.

• P_UDDING
    11 posts

@ghilliedrush that's exactly what I did, the save was definetly one where I still had the axe

• Iamien
    5 posts

@p_udding

It has to do with torches. If you use a torch out of combat, it often drops a weapon when it sheaths/puts away the weapons after the torch is dropped.

For some reason, Ubi is refusing to note this as a known issue.

• x_ARK_x
    1 posts

I’ve lost a total of three weapons due to a glitch caused by when equipping a torch while dual-wielding weapon causing one to disappear, I’m pretty sure that this was made aware by the community, not sure if the team has responded or at least acknowledged the problem.

• bramk01
    2 posts

ive lost my draugr hammer, my fathers axe and some other weapons aswell. Ubisoft plz fix this. I recommend to everyone to change the keybind for the torch so you wont lose any more weapons!

• bramk01
    2 posts

@ubi-spud well, since ive played this game for over 40 hours now i wont be switching to a save file from the beginning. Is there a way you guys can return the lost weapons in the upcoming fix?

• SabertoothDE
    1 posts

Hey,

I had the problem that I lose weapons.... two I bought for money and 2-3 from chests who I upgrade it's very frustrating

• Garranger
    1 posts

@o8sideus I hope they will refund us the missing weapons; I can no longer dual wield hammers after my flawless hammer went missing at some point. After 50 hours its not tempting to start over.

• Sir_izor
    2 posts

So i was playing and noted that i no longer had my fyrd spear in hand, went to look in the iventory of the weapons and it's just gone, slightly annoyed as it was uppgraded to nickel quality and maxed out.
    Reloading a save didn't fix this either.

Please help, i want to enjoy my spear and ax build.

• Geckington
    1 posts

@sir_izor yeah i have the same issue but i think its a known issue and they are working to fix it

• Sir_izor
    2 posts

@geckington Aight, also hope they fix the dupe on armor i gotten, as i found two huntsman torso, (dunno if intended or not but just a meh moment)

• war8415
    2 posts

I was duel wielding the Scimitar and the Svipul both maxed when after fighting Fulke my greatsword was gone. I loaded reloaded and restarted the computer went to the Blacksmith to see if it had broken or something however, nada. I would like to know what the deal is with this and my weapon returned seeing as how I spent money on the actual weapon and inadvertently your game took it away. This issue needs to be fixed or money refunded.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics