Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bramk01
    2 posts

ive lost my draugr hammer, my fathers axe and some other weapons aswell. Ubisoft plz fix this. I recommend to everyone to change the keybind for the torch so you wont lose any more weapons!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for weapons/shields being knocked out of Eivor's hands in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with gear missing from your inventory following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • More information about the gear that is missing from your inventory (what it is, when it went missing, how it went missing etc).

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • bramk01
    2 posts

@ubi-spud well, since ive played this game for over 40 hours now i wont be switching to a save file from the beginning. Is there a way you guys can return the lost weapons in the upcoming fix?

• SabertoothDE
    1 posts

Hey,

I had the problem that I lose weapons.... two I bought for money and 2-3 from chests who I upgrade it's very frustrating

• Garranger
    1 posts

@o8sideus I hope they will refund us the missing weapons; I can no longer dual wield hammers after my flawless hammer went missing at some point. After 50 hours its not tempting to start over.

• Sir_izor
    2 posts

So i was playing and noted that i no longer had my fyrd spear in hand, went to look in the iventory of the weapons and it's just gone, slightly annoyed as it was uppgraded to nickel quality and maxed out.
    Reloading a save didn't fix this either.

Please help, i want to enjoy my spear and ax build.

• Geckington
    1 posts

@sir_izor yeah i have the same issue but i think its a known issue and they are working to fix it

• Sir_izor
    2 posts

@geckington Aight, also hope they fix the dupe on armor i gotten, as i found two huntsman torso, (dunno if intended or not but just a meh moment)

• war8415
    2 posts

I was duel wielding the Scimitar and the Svipul both maxed when after fighting Fulke my greatsword was gone. I loaded reloaded and restarted the computer went to the Blacksmith to see if it had broken or something however, nada. I would like to know what the deal is with this and my weapon returned seeing as how I spent money on the actual weapon and inadvertently your game took it away. This issue needs to be fixed or money refunded.

• o8sideus
    10 posts

@garranger I don't see how they would do this. I ended up loading a save from 3 hours previous and retrieved all of them, which wasn't so bad - I lost some of the map exploration but I did find some things I would have missed before. I'm at 47 hours now, was 23 when I noticed it happened. Still only 32% progress, though, due to being very thorough 😛

• Owwimsorry
    1 posts

Hi, I bought 2 guns from store yesterday, and they are gone for me. Weapons constantly disappear during the game. I ask for my money or guns to be returned.
    Please contact with me. [REDACTED]

Best Regards

• DemigodDroid
    1 posts

I just lost my Varins axe. This bug is gamebreaking and makes it completely unenjoyable. I used a torch, and the weapon was gone. I do not have the dual swap ability activated either.

• SubDu3_
    1 posts

I have lost 2 axes. UBISOFT I WANT THEM BACK

• SonOfGenghis
    1 posts

I've also recently noticed I lost my weapons. I thought it was because of jomsviking that he has it but no. I lost Varin's axe and a new dagger I went searching for. Will we be getting back without resetting the game?

• DonSoft
    4 posts

HI! I did buy one hammer in

Uplay store.I've used it so far but it's gone to my invertory. Just in middle Just in the middle of one fight.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 688 posts

@pontusubi Hey there! I am sorry that you are encountering this issue. The developers are aware of this and are investigating. The only workaround in the meantime would be to reload an earlier save. Thank you for your patience while we work this out.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@alphamachina Thanks for letting us know, glad to hear that you've found a workaround for that!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 688 posts

Hey there, I'm sorry you're encountering this issue! As above, we have identified an issue with switching weapons/using the torch. This can sometimes cause you to drop weapons, which you cannot pick up. This i being investigated and the team is working on a solution. The only workaround at the moment is to reload a previous save if you notice that you have dropped the weapon.

Official Response
  • SBORGMA
    2 posts

@ubi-baron
    I went into the same problem losing my Excalibur sword...
    Is there a way to have it back without loading an old save?

• alphamachina
    37 posts

@sborgma Nope.. not unless Ubi can place it into your inventory, which I doubt. 😞

• SBORGMA
    2 posts

@alphamachina
    Thanks

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics