Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rasmusadson
    10 posts

Lost a two-handed sword that I bought from a trader some time ago. It is gone from my inventory. It happened right after the Razing Earnningstone quest that you do with Galinn.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for weapons/shields being knocked out of Eivor's hands in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with gear missing from your inventory following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • More information about the gear that is missing from your inventory (what it is, when it went missing, how it went missing etc).

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Doc_Mitchell755
    1 posts

yep i've lost varins axe another axe and almost lost the beserker dlc axe, but i saw @HaxoriHanzo post and managed to get the dlc weapon back but not the other weapons

• Conorbls
    1 posts

this happend with my longsword due to a torch i just had to reload

• Avianek
    4 posts

My fabular weapon ,Varin's Axe just dissapeard from main hand... just like that!(give my weapon back +2 upgrade and runes!)

i dont get any points from alpha animal when i kill it....

• DerrickRecca97
    1 posts

Yeah man having the same problem. How did it even go missing!

• BellumRomanum
    1 posts

This happened to me as well, I lost Varin's Axe and don't have a save to restore from where I still have it. Did some quick testing and was able to reproduce, definitely due to the conflict between the Weapon Swap (SHIFT+T) and Torch (T) keybinds. From what I can tell, you end up swapping the torch into your main hand and your primary weapon into your off-hand, then when you attempt to re-holster your primary weapon (in off-hand slot now), since there is already an item there, the primary weapon is dropped/deleted/overwritten by the off-hand weapon. Here is a video of recreating the bug multiple times:

• prasalm
    1 posts

Hey! I'm playing AC valhalla right now, and suddenly after a raid, i lost my varnir axe... if that was it's name. I cant find it anywhere. Also my shield and other axe keep switching places without me using the ability. Any Help?

• P_UDDING
    11 posts

So I just did a random fight and somewhen in there my Varins axe was gone, I was playing double axes and I did not find out how this happened. Is there a way to reaquire it?

• ahduu
    4 posts

Happened to me as well. I was dual axes and one of them just disappeared

• P_UDDING
    11 posts

@ahduu did you got it back?

• ahduu
    4 posts

Didnt get anything back. Tried restarting but its just completely gone.

• P_UDDING
    11 posts

@ahduu yea i tried reloadiung earlier saves but it's also gone from there, just like I never got it

• V3nguard
    2 posts

I lost Varins Axe and now another axe. Why are our weapons disappearing!

• ahduu
    4 posts

Really annoying tbh. I spent so much resources to upgrade it and it just vanishes.

• ganzza
    1 posts

same here, its either for me to lose 7h of progress on the game.... or lose a wepon i bought from the shop sinse you cant reclaim it CuZ wE aRe Soooo.... gOoD at mAkInG GAmeS..... gotta "love" this..

• IFrike
    22 posts

I encountered an issue where I would lose one of my weapons permanently. By default the 'Dual Swap' skill is Shift+T while bringing out a torch is holding 'T'. If I dual wield weapons, pull out a torch and finally dual swap - when trying to throw my torch to burn down a hut the game registered it as my weapon being dropped. The torch would be thrown, the hut would catch fire but after that one of my weapons was gone and nowhere to be found. I noticed it as holding 'Q' now pulled out my hidden blade instead of swinging both weapons. I tested it out some more and noticed that when I simply held 'E' to drop my torch, instead of just throwing it, I would literally see one of my axes drop to the ground. This time I could see my missing weapon but not interact with it.

• Panzer_jesus
    2 posts

I just got my Heavy Dual Wield skill. As I equipped both the Bone-Biter in the left hand and Sepulcher Axe in the right, I pulled out a torch. Threw the torch on a house, during the "Razing Earninngstone" mission, and poof - the Sepulcher Axe were removed from my inventory.

Fix this and return my Sepulcher Axe, thank you very much ❤ 

• Panzer_jesus
    2 posts

And now my Bone-Biter were removed as well. Unholy motherfucking [censored].

• NLDraakje
    6 posts

Same thing, did not notice it at first.
    Lost several weapons already.
    Several saves in between so cant get them back....

• NLDraakje
    6 posts

Did some testing, if you hold a torch and then switch it also deletes what ever you where holding in your offhand.
    Even dlc items/quest items.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics