Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lets_Survival
    5 posts

@jfgilligan Then make in Ubisoft Connect an data check. After this, you can load your save game and its back! My Reda 2nd Hand was lost, after this its back!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for weapons/shields being knocked out of Eivor's hands in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with gear missing from your inventory following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • More information about the gear that is missing from your inventory (what it is, when it went missing, how it went missing etc).

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • WOLFY...
    3 posts

Are we able to get our weapons back or no? Or is that just not plausible? I haven't got any saves where i lost my weapon so I can't go back and get it. I was knocked from my horse while duel-wielding and apparently I just dropped it.

• NotARogueAgent
    5 posts

@wolfy See my post above. Fix is working for most people.

• WOLFY...
    3 posts

I lost my weapon like 5 days ago will it still work? @NotARogueAgent

• WOLFY...
    3 posts

@NotARogueAgent Yeah it didn't work 😞

• BobaJaga
    5 posts

@frosteddice my inventory slots are full and any weapon or shield i get disappears. Ill be [censored] if i had to reload from hours of playtime ago or start fresh. I dont even want to play so i dont lose more
    same here im missing all my armor ,nothing is showing equppied,i can use my bow but its not showing equipped or even is in inventory and this is new game i started because of previous bug that did not let me progress,how they can release game like that i don't know

• Kimisito
    2 posts

@kimisito still no working

• Deemsee
    1 posts

Nobody else has had this issue? I've had the same thing. First the DLC Bear axe vanished, then Varin's axe. The bear axe came back after restarting but Varin's axe has never returned. Surely this issue isn't isolated?

• Spicy58
    1 posts

I lost my Mentors cloak. Anyone one else losing armor?

• zimpirate1
    9 posts

@spicy58 I did.

• cleider12
    2 posts

Verifying game files did not work for me - still missing all my legendary items 😕

Edit: Just changed to an 1 min older safe and it works!!!! Amazing!

• MrTijger
    1 posts

I've lost 2 parts of the Huldafolk armor, ALL of the Magister armor, the starter hunting bow and the Scimitar from Reda.

Verifying game files hasnt worked and I dont have a save from before the problems started, I've tried all the solutions offered here and none have worked. When I go into the Store and click on Owned I can see the items there but, unlike in Odyssey, I cant re-issue them from there, if they fixed that I'd at least have the items that have cost or have real world financial value back.

• tkilaa
    3 posts

I have the same bug as well, which is worse i cant proceed in main quest line "family matters" - speak to blacksmith Gunner. There's supposed to be upgrade for this axe but it's not in my inventory and UI of upgrading it is bugged. I can't do anything apart Alt + F4 after Gunner speach.

• Ed464
    2 posts

Just lost all my berserker armour and weapons. Visited store in game and after returning to menu I noticed the whole set reloading saying I've just unlocked it. Upon returning to the game I discover Eivor's in bra and pants and all my armour upgrades for this set have gone.

• Ed464
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ayser47
    7 posts

@notarogueagent Doesn't work.

• Z.E.U.S_
    5 posts
  • Z.E.U.S_
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Z.E.U.S_