Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rizzan7
    1 posts

So is there any update to this. I lost The Blacksmith's hammer about a week ago and noticed there hasn't been any update on this chain in a bit.

• Kakarot0114
    4 posts

Update: Yesterday my weapons appered in my inventory. I beleive (/hope) that it was the Ubis doing. Thank you very much!

• SN33DS
    4 posts

Some weapons such as fafnir’s fang are missing from my inventory though I can still give them to my johmsviking. I haven’t lost them to the torch and dual swap glitch as I have never used them...
    Is there a way to fix this ?

• jdunn7692321
    1 posts

I lost literally EVERYTHING, RANDOMLY. This is insane, literally, everything I've purchased, save the berserker set, is gone. All my helix credits (close to 5000). This is crazy, I love the franchise but if something isn't done to remedy this on ubisoft' end, i don't think ill be checking any other releases out.

• WhskyDltaFoxtrt
    7 posts

I logged on and now some of my Raven clan armor, like my cloak and such and some of the weapons are just......GONE......ive tried to reload or whatever but this SHOULD NOT be happening, I had everything fully upgraded.......please help

• AutolocusCXX
    1 posts

All my axes just disappeared. This is just ridiculous. More so is that UBISOFT longer seem to be replying to this thread. At least give us an update guys!

• adrian_z3
    1 posts

i lost my Suttungr Claw. any way to get it a back?

• XandArt13
    3 posts

Lost my off-hand dagger щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
    Anyone was able to return their weapon?

• SiblingChris
    10 posts

The whole torch thing makes sense, as I just lost enhanced sarcophagus shield after chasing fulke around with a torch and chucking them at her. Looks like only option to get it back is the save before the whole Sussex story arc 😭

• WAFFLEKING2000
    1 posts

As of 28/01/2021 I have lost my raven clan shield which I had upgraded to mythical. Any resolution that doesn't require the loss of progress will be a huge help please.

• SN33DS
    4 posts

I haven’t seen this issue on the know issues post but it seems I am not the only one experiencing this. Some weapons such as fafnir’s fang are missing from my inventory though I can still give them to my jomsviking. I haven’t lost them to the torch and dual swap glitch as I have never had the chance to use them in the first place. How do I get them back ?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3884 posts

Hello there @SN33DS!

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing some of your weapons. Would you be able to provide us with more information?

• Is it only Fafnir's Fang you're missing? Or are other weapons missing?
    • When did you first notice their disappearance?
    • If possible, would you be able to provide a video that shows the weapons as missing from your inventory for Eivor, but that they can be given to your jomsviking? This will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks!

Official Response
  • SN33DS
    4 posts

@Ubi-Borealis I won't be able to provide a video until later this week so I'm unsure exactly which weapons other than Fafnir's Fang (if any) are missing. I first noticed the disappearance about 2 weeks before the Yule festival. I will come back to the thread with a video as soon as possible.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for providing more information, @SN33DS. Please can you check to make sure nothing else is missing for us, and then provide a video when it is most convenient for you. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SN33DS
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Here's the video, hope it helps.

• Joey_Khaos
    10 posts

All berserker gear upgrades lost after the latest update.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the video, @SN33DS! That's an unconventional shield you have there! I've passed this report along to the development team for a closer look.

If we require any additional information, we will reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • jboogiedown19
    1 posts

I don't want to break your heart but cyberpunk is even worse 😕 lol

• Xeno-Crazy
    6 posts

Same here 166 hours of gameplay and spending real money on helix credits to get all items in the store and lost the scimitar sword the Gothic helmet.. also lost the river raid Saint George shield and sword
    Ubisoft fix this problem and this game coz lots of people have the same issue for a long time now 🙄😒
    Ubisoft should focus on this and the players should be compensated for it

• neijen05
    2 posts

After my missions where I have to defeat Fulke, I found out that I lost my blacksmit's hammer. I played way more than that part but I do miss it since it was the nicest weapon I have. I still would like to have that hammer back in my left hand. I hope you can find a sollition for me without the need of going 40 hours back in the game.

Kind regards,

Neijen05

Suggested Topics