Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SN33DS
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Here's the video, hope it helps.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for weapons/shields being knocked out of Eivor's hands in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with gear missing from your inventory following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • More information about the gear that is missing from your inventory (what it is, when it went missing, how it went missing etc).

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Joey_Khaos
    10 posts

All berserker gear upgrades lost after the latest update.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Thanks for the video, @SN33DS! That's an unconventional shield you have there! I've passed this report along to the development team for a closer look.

If we require any additional information, we will reach out to you within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • jboogiedown19
    1 posts

I don't want to break your heart but cyberpunk is even worse 😕 lol

• Xeno-Crazy
    6 posts

Same here 166 hours of gameplay and spending real money on helix credits to get all items in the store and lost the scimitar sword the Gothic helmet.. also lost the river raid Saint George shield and sword
    Ubisoft fix this problem and this game coz lots of people have the same issue for a long time now 🙄😒
    Ubisoft should focus on this and the players should be compensated for it

• neijen05
    2 posts

After my missions where I have to defeat Fulke, I found out that I lost my blacksmit's hammer. I played way more than that part but I do miss it since it was the nicest weapon I have. I still would like to have that hammer back in my left hand. I hope you can find a sollition for me without the need of going 40 hours back in the game.

Kind regards,

Neijen05

• TheChuckIII
    9 posts

@neijen05 Interested in this too. Didn't lose my hammer but I upgraded it to mythical and it looks horrid

• neijen05
    2 posts

@thechuckiii hopefully ubisoft can inform us with this issue

• WyattTheBuffalo
    1 posts

my character is named after loading with all my gear which was gained during the holidays is missing. [censored], first my gold was glitching which I could deal with but my leveled up gear?!?!? Just let me know if I’m getting it back cause I won’t play this game again till I get it back and request a refund with the season passes I preordered

• Xeno-Crazy
    6 posts

After the 1.2.0. update Still Missing Armor and weapons from the inventory including missing Shield and Swords from the raids and payed content is gone as well
    Buttering the fans with a free gift to claim isn't really the way to fix a problem that is bugging the whole Aassassins creed community for Months since the game came out
    Fix this Problem coz its getting boring 😠

• craigrees99
    1 posts

Just wondering if there's been any sort of fix to this. Surely there should be a way to reinstate the lost weapons!

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

@wyattthebuffalo

Hey there.

There is a megathread regarding what I believe is the same issue you're experiencing which you can find here.

If this isn't the gear you're missing or you're missing anything else please let us know.

Official Response
  • Tailswisher
    1 posts

134 hours into the game, and every save I load up (all of them) I go from having my secondary weapon (a dagger) in the loading screen to not having it in my inventory once loaded in to the game. PLEASE fix this and give us back our weapons. I had mine fully leveled up with powerful gems. I won't be finishing this game until I see this bug as fixed.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

@tailswisher I am so sorry to read that you have lost your secondary weapon with gems. What platform are you playing on? Also, can you let me know if you lost this weapon after claiming the Godly Reward? There is a similar issue on the thread here.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1040 posts

Hi all !

take care of this issue that make you loosing weapons,
    due to using Torch and Swapping weapons.
    Video from Smart Glitch Gaming :

( I try to avoid using torch the maximum I can...)

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hello and sorry for my delay! If anyone is still missing weapons due to using 'Dual Swap' and a torch, as azullFR mentioned, please let me know what platform you are playing on. Also, please send your most recent manual save file to the cloud and then let me know when you have done so, and I can forward it to the Game team for investigation. Thank you all for your patience!

Official Response
  • Sammybacon_
    2 posts

After the Suthexe arc and completing the party I noticed my shield was no longer equipped. I checked my inventory and can’t find it anywhere.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts

@sammybacon_ Hi there! Sorry for my lateness in getting back to your thread. Are you still missing your shield after the latest patch update? If so, please keep us posted here.

Official Response
  • DragonClaVV1990
    1 posts

Re: [losing their weapons after throwing a torch](/topic/79292/losing-their-weapons-after-throwing-a-torch)

Hey guys. I lost my offhand weapon while fighting fulke. That bug still exists in current patch.

Best regards

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1324 posts

Hello @DragonClaVV1990,

Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue.

After checking this for you, I noticed that this issue was fixed with a previous update. If you're still experiencing this, can you please provide us with a short video, so I can raise it with the development team?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics