Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sammybacon_
    2 posts

@ubi-smash Sorry for my late reply. I still do not have the bloodwulf shield. I reloaded my save back to the suthexe mission save and I don't have it there either, so I'm unsure when I lase had it, and I'd prefer not to keep loading back. Thanks in advance.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

@jetflipper91060 Thank you for that detail, and I am so sorry for any inconvenience that this may be causing in the meantime. Was the previous save that you loaded a save that took place before obtaining the Kopis dagger? Also, are you playing on Xbox One X/S or Xbox Series X/S?

Official Response
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hey arddix! I am sorry that you are missing the Sepulcher Axe after this fight with Fulke! We have a Megathread in regards to Weapons and Shields disappearing from Eivor's inventory. Would you mind posting your answers (from the questions below) to that thread so we can keep all of the information in one place? I know the first two questions are requesting information that you have already provided, but thank you for your understanding and assistance as we work to resolve this.

• Which weapon/shield has gone missing?
    • Can you let us know what you were doing prior to the weapon disappearing?
    • Are you able to reload an earlier save to bring the weapon back?
    • If you have any videos that show the weapon disappearing from your inventory, please can you send us a link to these?

Official Response
  • JetFlipper91060
    2 posts

Yes loaded a save that was before and still was missing the sword. I had the Excalibur sword in the main hand, the Saint George in the offhand and was left with just Excalibur in the main hand after the bug. I was playing on Xbox one.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3664 posts

Thanks for providing us with more information about losing your Saint George's sword, @JetFlipper91060. To help us to investigate this further, would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• The Saint George sword missing from your inventory
    • Your completed quest log that shows "The Sword of Saint George" has been completed

We can then include this video in your report to the development team.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for weapons/shields being knocked out of Eivor's hands in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with gear missing from your inventory following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • More information about the gear that is missing from your inventory (what it is, when it went missing, how it went missing etc).

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • LordSparks
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis Yeah, no. Load of garbage. This is still happening. Instance I just had where I went into the fenrir fight with a sword and an axe and in doing so the game deleted both my weapons and 2 of my bows. How? NO IDEA! No I don't have a video for it but to say this least, this is a really dog glitch especially since you can't get the weapons back.

I lost not 1 but 2 helix credit weapons. TWO! And there's no way to get them back short of replaying 4 hours of gameplay which you better believe I'm angry about.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @LordSparks! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've lost some of your weapons during the fight with Fenrir. To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to provide us with some additional information:

• Which weapons exactly have gone missing?
    • Can you remember what caused the weapons to go missing? For instance, did they disappear after using an ability?
    • Would you be able to send us a video which shows the weapons as missing from your inventory. You mention that two of these weapons were purchased with Helix credits. Can you also show us these two weapons as "Owned" in the Animus Store?

We can then forward your report to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Mumbarjar
    2 posts

I am playing Valhalla on PS5, and have 152 hours logged. I have version 1.2.2.1 and have just lost oaken kite shield which is fully upgraded and blacksmiths hammer which is also fully upgraded. They were lost during a fight in Sherwood Forest or after one of the mastery challenges. I’m not sure which as I have been picking the last small gold chests off and not using the weapons. My last save with them intact is 10 hours previous so I’m very reluctant to go back to that. It appears this is still happening.

• Mumbarjar
    2 posts

Also, what’s to say if I go back to the earlier save this won’t happen again?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Mumbarjar! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've lost your Oaken Kite shield and Blacksmiths hammer after a fight. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us, and for letting us know when this incident could have occurred. Would you be able to send us some images or a video that shows these weapons are no longer in your inventory? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics