Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JackOfAllBlades
    Original poster 1 posts

So far I´ve had 2 weapons go missing, first a hammer and than an axe, in both cases I was dual wielding and in both cases it was the main hand weapon that went missing. Both times I went into combat with 2 weapons and than noticed that I was swinging only one weapon at some point during the fight. The first time it happened I wasn't too bothered it wasn't an upgraded weapon and honestly I thought it might be a one off thing. Restarting the game doesn't help, I could load an older save but my last one was 8 hours ago (yes I know, I should save more often) and since this seems to be a recurring thing, I don't want to set myself back 8 hours just to have it happen again, the autosaves are all after I already lost my weapon.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3544 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for weapons/shields being knocked out of Eivor's hands in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with gear missing from your inventory following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • More information about the gear that is missing from your inventory (what it is, when it went missing, how it went missing etc).

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • H4ri4s4
    4 posts

So everytime I looted a weapon including after I looted Varin's axe after a few minutes it just completely disappears is this intended or is this a massive bug ?
    Only the Beserker set remains and doesn't get removed at random.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 420 posts

@h4ri4s4 You should not lose your weapons after looting them. Can you provide us with a video demonstrating this if possible?

Official Response
  • H4ri4s4
    4 posts

@ubi-swaggins I can try

• H4ri4s4
    4 posts

No footage, however I tried starting the game over and I lost my Varin's Axe again right after finishing a raid on Meldebourne. My best guess would be it from opening a 2 person required chest after the door opening to the building bugged out with no one coming to help me to open.
    @Ubi-Swaggins

• FrostedDice
    1 posts

undefined
    I've lost the bear axe, father's axe and another weapon. Are they suppose to break or something!?

• marioxxo
    21 posts

@frosteddice jesus christ, this is bad.

• MonsterSLX
    2 posts

I also lost it.... anyone figure out how to get it back?

• HaxoriHanzo
    2 posts

same here, just lost my off-hand axe 😞

• MonsterSLX
    2 posts

@haxorihanzo I was somewhat able to recreate it... I lost mine with a torch interaction.. somehow you end up dropping a weapon when you throw/pull out the torch and can't pick it back up. I'm trying to figure out exactly how it happens...

• H4ri4s4
    4 posts

this is the bug

• Yaganaro
    1 posts

Sometimes weapons that you were holding just randomly dissapear, i've lost a raider axe and now varin's axe (quite upgraded) no where to be found in your inventory or the ground around you. i'm legit stuck w/o proper weapons and alot of wasted materials. Unable to get in contact with support obv...

• HaxoriHanzo
    2 posts

@monsterslx
    Re-loaded a save and got it back but happened again after the first raid in England, and did toss torches during that raid so you might be on to something. And its the fathers axe that got missing this time. Frustrating 😕

• xUbiWolf888x
    1 posts

Yo I bought 5 bucks worth of the currency in AC Valhalla and bought the Mournful Cry hammer, and it said I now own it, but I can't use the damn thing. It just doesn't appear in my weapons options, even though the store says I own it. [censored]??? Help!

• Toni_Be
    1 posts

RIP my fathers axe thanks game glitches

• rasmusadson
    10 posts

Lost a two-handed sword that I bought from a trader some time ago. It is gone from my inventory. It happened right after the Razing Earnningstone quest that you do with Galinn.

• Doc_Mitchell755
    1 posts

yep i've lost varins axe another axe and almost lost the beserker dlc axe, but i saw @HaxoriHanzo post and managed to get the dlc weapon back but not the other weapons

• Conorbls
    1 posts

this happend with my longsword due to a torch i just had to reload

• Avianek
    4 posts

My fabular weapon ,Varin's Axe just dissapeard from main hand... just like that!(give my weapon back +2 upgrade and runes!)

i dont get any points from alpha animal when i kill it....

• DerrickRecca97
    1 posts

Yeah man having the same problem. How did it even go missing!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics