Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Iamien
    5 posts

https://v.redd.it/wib1ogde6zy51

Even without dual swap, it seems like sheathing weapons after dropping a torch drops the weapons.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2851 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for weapons/shields being knocked out of Eivor's hands in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with gear missing from your inventory following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • More information about the gear that is missing from your inventory (what it is, when it went missing, how it went missing etc).

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • The_Iron_Panda
    8 posts

Had a dagger and after using the torch to burn some stuff down it, the dagger magically warps away from my inventory.

• Iamien
    5 posts

Bump, need acknowledgement.

• Ozrick_Major
    3 posts

Through some combination of swapping hands and using the torch or swapping hands with torch equipped my weapon falls out of my hand and I cant get it back. I have now lost my Varin’s Axe. Can you please fix this bug and also give me back my Varin’s Axe. I had upgraded it to bronze and had a +3.2 attack rune on it.

On a side note I cannot access support chat AT ALL. Just sits there loading on mobile and on web browser pc it wont even load at all after signing in.

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@ozrick_major Just reload the save before you dropped it?

Even if this bug was 'fixed' to stop it happening, how could the axe be re-issued to you?

• Ozrick_Major
    3 posts

@sofajockey
    I can’t, save was overwritten. It can easily be issued to me. Deployment of code to my cloud save. A hotfix that adds the weapon to a vendor to purchase for 0 silver. Many ways. Players can’t be expected to start a new game or go without the weapon that’s lost through no fault of their own. Especially in times like myself, 10 hours in resources used for upgrades, etc.

• Ozrick_Major
    3 posts

EDIT:
    I have managed to load a save that has only lost me 2 hours of gameplay. I advise people to change their keybind for hand swap to something that doesn't involve the torch. And be very careful what you do when wielding the torch. Lest you end up losing a really really good weapon further in than I was.

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

I realise that there is much reliance on auto-saves.

But there's much to be said for rotating a dozen hard saves (every hour-or-two or so)

• o8sideus
    10 posts

I'm assuming this has to do with the well talked about dual swap bug that sometimes triggers torch forcing you to drop the weapon and can no longer pick it up, but I've lost 3 weapons now (hammer, axe, and varin's axe) - all at max upgrades. I have to go back to five hours of play to a manual save to find them, because the autosaves were all overwritten, yet it's STILL not even in the Known Issues list. What gives?

• HazardxOLC
    1 posts

During quests that require burning stuff I was equipping torches many times while fighting, which made the torch sometimes being equipped in primary hand instead of secondary and when I throw that torch I loose my primary weapon. It just disappeared from my inventory (varin's Axe). At first I thought its a random bug but then when doing the quest of torching village, I noticed that sometimes my torch was being equipped in primary hand and then my main hand was just empty. As soon as I noticed that I reloaded last save and got it back, tried to do the bug and it happened again.

• Dough-.
    2 posts

40 hours in, my axe (varins axe) disappeared from my hand and inventory during a raid, I tried loading old saves and I still don’t have it and I don’t want to upgrade another axe just to waste resources and have jt potentially disappear. Help?

• AzraelsLegion
    1 posts

Hello, my Fafnir spear I believe it is called randomly disappeared from my inventory at some point and I can no longer access it.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 346 posts

@the_iron_panda Thank you for reaching out about this.

The team has been made aware of this issue and are looking into it further.

Once we have more updates to provide, we will do so.

Official Response
  • StolenElection
    1 posts

I lost 2 weapon already, any idea when they are gonna fix it?

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 700 posts

Hi! We have made the developers aware of this one - keep an eye on the forums for any updates. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • PontusUBI
    6 posts

Just lost my Ynglix Seax....
    Do you guys think that we'll eventuelly get our weapons back?

• PontusUBI
    6 posts

@ubi-spud Hi,Do you think we'll get our weapons back eventually?It would suck having to restart after playing around 40 hours just because of a bug and especially after spending 100 euros on ultimate edition

• PontusUBI
    6 posts

@ubi-spud Will we get our lost weapons back?

• Emikkr
    1 posts

After playing the game a solid 40 hours I have now lost 2 weapons from my inventory. Just recently Varins axe has just disappeared from my inventory and it doesn't seem to be way to get it back without opening a old save file. This definitely needs to be fixed!

• PontusUBI
    6 posts

My weapon just dissapeared from my inventory while interacting with my torch somehow and now my weapon is gone.Will this be fixed and will we get our weapons back??

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics