Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WyattTheBuffalo
    1 posts

my character is named after loading with all my gear which was gained during the holidays is missing. [censored], first my gold was glitching which I could deal with but my leveled up gear?!?!? Just let me know if I’m getting it back cause I won’t play this game again till I get it back and request a refund with the season passes I preordered

• Xeno-Crazy
    6 posts

After the 1.2.0. update Still Missing Armor and weapons from the inventory including missing Shield and Swords from the raids and payed content is gone as well
    Buttering the fans with a free gift to claim isn't really the way to fix a problem that is bugging the whole Aassassins creed community for Months since the game came out
    Fix this Problem coz its getting boring 😠

• craigrees99
    1 posts

Just wondering if there's been any sort of fix to this. Surely there should be a way to reinstate the lost weapons!

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 161 posts

@wyattthebuffalo

Hey there.

There is a megathread regarding what I believe is the same issue you're experiencing which you can find here.

If this isn't the gear you're missing or you're missing anything else please let us know.

Official Response
  • Tailswisher
    1 posts

134 hours into the game, and every save I load up (all of them) I go from having my secondary weapon (a dagger) in the loading screen to not having it in my inventory once loaded in to the game. PLEASE fix this and give us back our weapons. I had mine fully leveled up with powerful gems. I won't be finishing this game until I see this bug as fixed.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

@tailswisher I am so sorry to read that you have lost your secondary weapon with gems. What platform are you playing on? Also, can you let me know if you lost this weapon after claiming the Godly Reward? There is a similar issue on the thread here.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    719 posts

Hi all !

take care of this issue that make you loosing weapons,
    due to using Torch and Swapping weapons.
    Video from Smart Glitch Gaming :

( I try to avoid using torch the maximum I can...)

• UbiKobold

Hello and sorry for my delay! If anyone is still missing weapons due to using 'Dual Swap' and a torch, as azullFR mentioned, please let me know what platform you are playing on. Also, please send your most recent manual save file to the cloud and then let me know when you have done so, and I can forward it to the Game team for investigation. Thank you all for your patience!

Official Response
  • Sammybacon_
    2 posts

After the Suthexe arc and completing the party I noticed my shield was no longer equipped. I checked my inventory and can’t find it anywhere.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

@sammybacon_ Hi there! Sorry for my lateness in getting back to your thread. Are you still missing your shield after the latest patch update? If so, please keep us posted here.

Official Response
  • DragonClaVV1990
    1 posts

Re: [losing their weapons after throwing a torch](/topic/79292/losing-their-weapons-after-throwing-a-torch)

Hey guys. I lost my offhand weapon while fighting fulke. That bug still exists in current patch.

Best regards

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @DragonClaVV1990,

Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue.

After checking this for you, I noticed that this issue was fixed with a previous update. If you're still experiencing this, can you please provide us with a short video, so I can raise it with the development team?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • TheRiderOfWind
    1 posts

@ubikobold I'm missing the Briton shield, playing on Xbox, gamertag is TechnoBishop. Not sure how to send you the save file.

• guest-IWcRbpyx
    1 posts

After the boss fight against fulke, i lost one of my weapons which is the housecarl axe. Is it possible to get it back??

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together several threads about players losing their weapons in-game. Creating a single Megathread allows us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in a single place. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this merge.

The development team are aware of an issue wherein players would lose their weapons when using the "Dual Swap" skill and a torch. This issue has been resolved in TU 1.1.1.

The development team has also been investigating an issue wherein weapons/shields could be knocked out of Eivor's hand when blocking. They intend to resolve this issue in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be deployed. Once we have more information, this will be shared within the News & Announcements forum.

If you happen to lose any of your weapons/shields in-game, please can you provide us with all of the following information:

• Which weapon/shield has gone missing?
    • Can you let us know what you were doing prior to the weapon disappearing?
    • Are you able to reload an earlier save to bring the weapon back?
    • If you have any videos that show the weapon disappearing from your inventory, please can you send us a link to these?

This information is very useful in helping the development team investigate these reports further, and to analyse what may potentially be causing your inventory to disappear.

@TheRiderOfWind - The development team are intending to resolve the issue you're encountering in a future update. Please keep an eye out in the News & Announcements forum for more information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

@guest-IWcRbpyx Sorry to hear you are missing this weapon after facing Fulke. Could you tell me if Housecarl's Axe was equipped to Eivor when this happened or in your inventory? Could you also include the exact actions taken before you noticed the weapon missing?

Official Response
  • JetFlipper91060
    2 posts

I had the Saint George Sword disappear from my inventory after completing Suthsexe arc, it seems when the Kopis dagger was obtained it made the sword disappear. I tried reloading a previous save and reloading the game to no avail.

• arddix
    1 posts

When starting the fight with Fulke I was equipped with a sword and the sepulcher axe, during the fight I became equipped with only the sword, I was expecting to be able to re-equip with the axe but it is now missing from my inventory

• Sammybacon_
    2 posts

@ubi-smash Sorry for my late reply. I still do not have the bloodwulf shield. I reloaded my save back to the suthexe mission save and I don't have it there either, so I'm unsure when I lase had it, and I'd prefer not to keep loading back. Thanks in advance.

• UbiKobold

@jetflipper91060 Thank you for that detail, and I am so sorry for any inconvenience that this may be causing in the meantime. Was the previous save that you loaded a save that took place before obtaining the Kopis dagger? Also, are you playing on Xbox One X/S or Xbox Series X/S?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics