ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garbo3
    Original poster 780 posts

Before travelling to England last thing I did was emptying Azars chest . And then the content of the chest pop up got stuck in my screen.

Tried fast travelling in England and Ireland,kill myself,go back to the chest and open it again,trade with Azar but the pop up was still there. Skip to 3 minutes 8 seconds please

Closing the game was the way to fix it,at least didn't lose any progress.

Edit,I lost the contracts,as Reda got new contracts again.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@garbo3
    Hi, can confirm this issue too on PC. I had it some day ago but i am slowly tired to report every issue i found cause i found many. I didnt pick up the stuff and fast travel to england. The message won't disappear after fasttravel or reload a savegame, doesnt matter how old the save is. Only restart the game helped.
    I have a screenshot from settlement
    undefined

• Garbo3

@stevez_pun I know,am getting a bit lazy too to be honest,but this one is very annoying 🙄

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 895 posts

Good day to you both, and thank you for contacting us regarding this pop up that is stuck on the screen. It's good to know that restarting the game will resolve it, but I am sorry that it occurs as I can understand the annoyance. Garbo3, you mentioned that Reda got new contracts. She had new contracts after you restarted the game correct? Also, SteveZ_Pun did you notice any change in Reda's contracts after restarting the game?

Also, I would like you both to complete the steps below for each of your platforms. I would like to be able to let the Game team know that this issue persists past these troubleshooting steps. Thank you!

PS4 steps
    PC steps

Official Response
  • Garbo3

@ubikobold yes,Reda had new contracts after restarting the game .😊

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@ubikobold
    Hi, i have very less problems with the contracts. If he offers only one or a contract dissapear a game restart helps. Sometimes i have no daily item cause i have Ultimate Version and this items generate this bug. But this restart kills the fun,cost time etc. This game have so much issues, every day you must trie something to resolve the issue. I want play not search solutions.I finished the game 100% but i had more problems with issues than with the difficulty of the game!!!! This popups every fasttravel,finish a quest or pick an opal are crazy. Or this popup stuck on screen. This game is totally messed and have a very bad quality.
    I always go for Redas contracts in my settlement cause there i have 99% no problems

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2363 posts

Hello @Garbo3,

Thank you for the update! I'm glad that restarting your game resolved this for you! 🙂

@SteveZ_Pun - I'm really sorry to hear about your experience so far. I understand that some of these issues might be frustrating, but I can assure you that we pass all of the feedback and occurring issues to the development team for further investigation.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics