ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Necroscope...
    Original poster 1 posts

I have been trying to play this game on my super ultra-widescreen in 32:9 aspect and this game simply doesn't work just black screen or a very small square in the corner of my screen covering a maximum10% of my screen. the game it's unplayable, maybe one day game developers will relise that lots of people have now 32:9.
    will try few more times and more games if nothing works will have to cancel my subscription

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 883 posts

Hey there, and thank you for posting about this issue you have been experiencing with setting the game to a 32:9 aspect ratio. So that I have more information to provide the Game team, would you mind sending me a screenshot of your game settings and then what happens when trying to set to 32:9?

Also, please create a Support ticket and attach your MSinfo and DxDiag files. I would like to send your system information to be included with the investigation as well. Once you have attached those files to your ticket, just post the ticket number here so that I may gather those files. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Bobby1Kenobi
    1 posts

@necroscope i am also having this issue with a samsung oddyssey g9 monitor and its unplayable. Was there ever a fix for this issue. All my other games are fine but AC valhala just doesnt seem to realise my monitor has a 32:9 aspect ratio or 5210x1440 resolution, its unplayable like this.

Machine name:
            Machine Id:
         Operating System: Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22000) (22000.co_release.210604-1628)
       System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
           System Model: B450 AORUS PRO
               BIOS: F62c (type: UEFI)
            Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor       (32 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
              Memory: 32768MB RAM
       Available OS Memory: 32692MB RAM
            Page File: 14393MB used, 20346MB available
           Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
         DirectX Version: DirectX 12
       DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
        System DPI Setting: 192 DPI (200 percent)
         DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
             Miracast: Available, no HDCP
     DirectX Database Version: 1.2.2
          DxDiag Version: 10.00.22000.0001 64bit Unicode
    gpu-3080ti

Suggested Topics