Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tolkyyn
    Original poster 77 posts

I've found every flying paper, I've bought all head tattoos from vendors, and I've scanned store for this tattoo. Anyone know where to get it?
    undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tolkyyn
    Original poster 77 posts

@tolkyyn Perhaps this forum is a broken as parts of the game because it's says there's one reply, but it won't show it to me.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@tolkyyn Have you done all the hoard treasure maps??
    And yes,always shows one reply by default lol

• Garbo3
    778 posts

Sorry for double post,went on ps4 to check name,is called Huginn call . Cant remember how I got it,probably hoard map (or killing a legendary animal or doing delivery huts could be too ),but more likely treasure map.

• Tolkyyn
    Original poster 77 posts

Thank you for your help, I'll go over all my hoard maps. You guys are great.

• katzenkrimis71
    163 posts

I've found every flying paper, I've bought all head tattoos from vendors, and I've scanned store for this tattoo.

===

Then it most definitely is a reward for doing something that you haven't done yet.

I know you can get a pile of those in Ireland for just rebuilding Dublin. I assume yours was released before the DLC, so maybe try the fishing quest rewards, or the hunter rewards. Those are things people are lazy about doing because fishing and hunting takes up so much of their precious game time. They can't wait to play Biomutant, so why fish in Valhalla.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@tolkyyn is the treasure map from Jorvik ,minute 07.04

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics