Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• longjohn119
    Original poster 617 posts

Should be the name of this game since it is the most reccurring theme in the game by far

Assassin's Creed: Unable to Progress

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Hey longjohn119, is there a certain part in Assassin's Creed Valhalla where you cannot proceed? If so, can you provide the name of the Quest that you are stuck on? Also, any images or video from your gameplay would be useful as well. For a video, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and send me the link here.

Official Response
  • longjohn119
    Original poster 617 posts

@ubikobold I haven't even had the game installed on my computer in months, it's just not in a condition that's worth wasting my time on ..... That's just a fact

The comment is based on Known Issues posts that list about 4 dozen instances of "Unable to proceed ..." or something similar .... You have a problem with the autosave code that doesn't register when a "milestone" in a quest has been completed and it breaks the quest. It's been there since Day One and after 6 months and still happening it's just an embarrassment .... I know I'd be embarrassed if one of my designs had a major bug like this and I couldn't figure it out .....

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1324 posts

Hello @longjohn119

Thank you for the update. As reported issues are not affecting everyone, I can assure you that our development team are investigating and resolving emerging issues and we're communicating their resolutions through these forums.

If you're experiencing any progression-stoppers (once you install your game again), feel free to let us know and we will be more than happy to assist.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics