Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TORFINR
    Original poster 365 posts

Hej guys and gals
    How's the "endgame" now? I havent touched to Valhalla since last months, I have bought but didnt have the strength to start the Ireland saga. Maybe I was feared to be disappointed. Mainly after the saga...
    England's saga end game was depressing. In fact was non existant.
    Is it somehow better now?
    Do you have things to do daily, things to make evolve, things to "chew" or do we face the same "game over" than before?
    Thanks for replies 🙂

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    162 posts

Is it somehow better now?

---

New enemies, new economy mechanics, different story, different setting.

The rest is more of the same.

You are basically upgrading Dublin. It becomes your new hub with trading posts that also need upgrading.

Whether or not any of it is good is up to you. Judging by your review of the base game, you probably won't care for it.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@torfinr sadly nothing repeatable or challenging that wants you to keep playing after finishing the DLC,and if you are high level will be no challenge at all ,as the difficulty is set at 55.

• TORFINR

thanks for your replies!

After such a good Odyssey, making such a crappy game, it's unbelievable.
    I'll search for my "viking" game elsewhere. Thanks!

• Kormac67
    656 posts

@garbo3 55 means nothing since they have level scaling. Opponents have same strength in all regions now for high level characters.
    @TORFINR Well your loss if you pay for content and don't play it. Odyssey is just as empty after you are through with it.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@kormac67 Don't know, I just kill everybody in a couple of hits, werewolves included. And the boss fights were lame,way too easy,less than one minute.
    Waiting now for Paris,hopefully not late summer.

• TORFINR

@TORFINR Well your loss if you pay for content and don't play it.

I bought Valhalla because I thought it will be as good as Odyssey.

@TORFINR Odyssey is just as empty after you are through with it.

Oh no. Not even close.

• ElMadre1
    84 posts

@kormac67 Not correct, there is no level scaling, other than for a few of the major bosses, and even those scaled to several levels below where I was, leading to easy wins on the first try.

• salvadorrami631
    1 posts

i love all assassin's creed games hope it will be one of ma favorites, I had the feeling I would love it more than cyberpunk 2077. Wallhala has amazing landscapes and a nature environment. Valhalla has a familiar structure of main story missions and a number of optional side-missions. While the main storyline in past Assassin's Creed games typically moved linearly through the main sections of the game world, Valhalla has the player often returning back to the main settlement and back to areas previously visited as information about the new areas of England is learned by the Vikings through reconnaissance or from contacts. Not all missions require violent ends, with some that can be resolved through diplomatic means. Player choices through conversation or gameplay options will affect the characters and their political alliances with other non-player characters. The game also relies less on a traditional leveling system and instead focuses more on the selection of skills through skill trees selected by the player as Eivor advances through the game. The difficulty posed by enemies is rated based on the player's collection of skills.

undefined

apkgameapps

• AlphaGoose46219
    158 posts

While the main storyline in past Assassin's Creed games typically moved linearly through the main sections of the game world, Valhalla has the player often returning back to the main settlement and back to areas previously visited as information about the new areas of England is learned by the Vikings through reconnaissance or from contacts. Not all missions require violent ends, with some that can be resolved through diplomatic means. Player choices through conversation or gameplay options will affect the characters and their political alliances with other non-player characters. The game also relies less on a traditional leveling system and instead focuses more on the selection of skills through skill trees selected by the player as Eivor advances through the game. The difficulty posed by enemies is rated based on the player's collection of skills.

If this all was the truth and without all the bugs / glitches it could have been something!

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

For me with the Wrath of the Druids completed there was nothing else to complete in AC Valhalla. Took my character to the settlement Longhouse and he sat in the Yarls Chair. He is now waiting for a new adventure. Until then am moving on to another game.

• Fortyniners354
    44 posts

The final fight in the DLC can be challenging.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@fortyniners354 which level are you?
    @ChuckKatse Am playing ghost of tsushima for second time,new game +. Sadly am not a PSN + member so can't play the coop mode.

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

@fortyniners354 I have 427 skill points and well over 200 Master Points. The final boss was not that hard even playing on the hardest mode of the game. Dual spears are way op in AC Valhalla and paired with the Druids Armor I could not be killed. Using Fire Attacks with the Spears was really deadly and I kept that up the entire fight. The final boss went down quick.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@chuckkatse yeah,same here, Max level plus almost 200 mastery points. My build is based on critical damage ,light weight and the speed of two seaxes, the final boss fight took no even one minute of actual fighting. Disappointing.

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

@garbo3 Ya dual seaxes is also a good choice. Your right the last boss was a cake walk and disappointing.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics