Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nozgame
    Original poster 55 posts

Some of the photos I take show up on the map (as they should) but after a few minutes they disappear, my internet is fine and this is also not something that happens in Odyssey. This is an issue that has been going since release, thought it'd get fixed quickly, I guess not.
    Also I'm always getting an error when looking at photos on the map, after the ~6th one it gives me this error:undefined

Apparently this issue was fixed in a previous patch, it didn't. It also says "too many request in quick succession" yet I sometimes get this error after looking at one pic.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@nozgame I can confirm that the issue related to the error code that you receive in the image provided has been reported previously and the development team are investigating.

Could you please go through the connectivity troubleshooting then try again to see if that helps.

When the photos disappear from the map do you receive a different online service error message? If so can you confirm what the error code is.

For the other error you receive, does that always appear after viewing a sixth photo on the map? If so could you also provide a video of this please.

Official Response
  • Nozgame
    Original poster 55 posts

@ubi-keo I went through the troubleshooting twice already, once not too long after release and another a few days ago trying to fix some crashes I've been getting. Didn't help.

The error in the screenshot is the one I get when I try to look at too many images. I don't get an error when photos I took disappear from the map, they just disappear.

Basically it goes like this: I take a few pictures, pictures are showing up, all is good.
    A few minutes or even hours later and the pics are gone. Sometimes it also happens when rebooting the game. It's kinda random. Again this has been something happening since release.

As for the other issue, the one that gives me the error, you can see in the video it only took looking at one pic for me to get it.

And then this one it took 10 pics til I got the error.

Like I said it's really random. And as you can see I took my time to look at the pics, definitely not what I would class as "in quick succession".

All that being said the pictures end up coming back after a few minutes, until I look at them and they disappear again.
    That's all I got.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @Nozgame,

Thank you for the update.

I'm really sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this. As this is a connectivity-related issue, can you create a new case on our support page?

You can also contact us via social media:

Once you contact our team, please provide a screenshot with your port forwarding. It will help our team to investigate it further for you.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2322 posts

@nozgame Thanks for the information provided and the videos, I have forwarded this onto the development team.

This issue is still being investigated as I previously advised, however as my colleague Ubi-Mark explained due to this being a connectivity related issue our social support team can look into this further just to check that your port forwarding settings are setup correctly.

Official Response

Suggested Topics