Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Pippo97
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubi-mark then I tried to take the photos but I can not load them .. however, from the map you can see that everything is 100% completed .. in fact the strangest thing is that the theofeo of 100% completion was assigned to me while that of the verses no. and I didn't understand why. I tried to restart everything (both game and play) but nothing, and yes the play is connected to the internet.😢

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 123 posts

Thank you for this information! Could you please upload the images to Imgur, and send me the link here?

Official Response
  • Pippo97
    Original poster 14 posts
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1090 posts

@pippo97 Thanks for the images provided. However you only showed 5 of the 11 regions in England. You also need to 100% complete all of the other maps, Vinland, Norway, Asgard and Jotunheim. If you have completed all of them can you please provide images showing all regions have been completed.

Official Response
  • Pippo97
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubi-keo Yes I have completed everything... later I take pictures of all the regions plus Vinland, Norway, Asgard and Jotunheim. I always load them through links that I'll shoot here.

• Ubi-Keo

@pippo97 Ok thanks. In the screenshots can you ensure that the box that shows what you have completed in each region is fully on the screen as in those previous images it was slightly cut off, if you could also retake images for those 5 regions it would be appreciated.

Can you also confirm if you have played the game on any other platform or just on PlayStation 4?

Official Response
  • Pippo97
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubi-keo Yes, quiet I do all the photos region by region including also the box at the bottom right of each region. and i confirm that i only played on playstation 4. but out of curiosity, once I've taken all the photos and uploaded here there's some solution to the problem or is it a bug and I have to replay from the beginning?

• Ubi-Keo

@pippo97 Thanks for confirming you have only played on PlayStation 4.

I will forward the images on to the game team, however please note that we are unable to unlock PlayStation trophies. I can also confirm that other players have successfully unlocked this particular trophy and there are no known issues unlocking it.

Official Response
  • Pippo97
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubi-keo And so given this answer I'll be forced to start the game again if I want to platinate it.. beautiful.

• Ubi-Keo

@pippo97 I'm afraid that may be the case unless the game team are able to find the reason why the trophy has not unlocked, however it will be difficult for them to reproduce.

Official Response
  • Pippo97
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubi-keo it's really a shame because it took more than 120 hours of play to be able to platinate it and not succeed for such a trivial bug. I'm just nervous because the 100% trophy was recognized to me while this one wasn't.. I don't understand. however, I now put the link for photos of each region.

• Pippo97
    Original poster 14 posts

@ubi-keo England --> https://imgur.com/gallery/6fZnlOK mentre jotunheim, Asgard, Vinlandia and Norway --> https://imgur.com/gallery/MYJyD61

• bielik01
    259 posts

@pippo97 you have one viewpoint in Hordafylke unsynchronized

• Pippo97
    Original poster 14 posts

@bielik01 yes I know but how could it be useful on the rhymes trophy sorry? 😂

• bielik01
    259 posts

@pippo97 that's because the topic title says "Completionist all the way" and not "Slam master" trophy
    anyway, after some research try this
    https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/323534-flyting-trophy-not-showing/
    or this one
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/90432/slam-master-trophy-bug?lang=en-US

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@bielik01 this . You need to synchronise all spots to get 100%

• Pippo97
    Original poster 14 posts

@garbo3 I mis wrote the title..I did everything 100% I was recognized the trophy in fact.. I have a bug about rhyme challenges. I have a bug about rhyme challenges. i didn't unlocked the trophy despite me doing everything 100%

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@pippo97 oh ,sorry,another of the uncountless bugs this game is plagued with. And the fixes...just sit and pray. People stuck in main story since launch and we are in June so they got the game decorating their selves as is useless atm.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics