Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@garbo3
    Nope not at all. Only critic. Dont want write more offtopic.

• Ken_Koerperich
    52 posts

S: We've merged together all reports from the 30-31st May into a single thread for better visibility

PS5

Fast traveling does diddly squat, just like it does diddly squat for Jomsviking's that are never on my map..

• SpirantCrayon22
    422 posts

Another blank today (3rd June). It should be "Odin Wooden Statue" which I believe is part of the Berserker set.

• Metallo75
    33 posts

No daily item for me today and as well only 5 weekly item like in previous week.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there,

@SteveZ_Pun - I would like to assure you that no posts have been deleted regarding missing daily/weekly items from Reda's shop. If you are referring to the reports that were shared in this thread from the 30th May, 2021, we have moved these posts into this new megathread. This original thread has been marked as [RESOLVED] as it was for an older incident in April, 2021. To help us to keep reports organised, we have now opened up this thread following new cases of missing daily/weekly items at Reda's Shop since May 2021.

If any member of the player support team deleted one of your posts, you would have been contacted about this. If you have any questions or concerns about your posts being deleted, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of the player support team so we can take a closer look at this.

@SpirantCrayon22 - Thank you for reporting that Odin Wooden Statue is missing from your daily selection. The development team are aware of an issue wherein parts of the Berserker packs (such as gear and settlement decorations) can show as missing from Reda's shop if they are already owned. I've now passed on this report as part of the ongoing investigation.

@Metallo75 - I'm sorry to hear that you're missing one of your weekly items. I've noticed this on my own account, and have reported this to the development team for further investigation. Thank you for sharing your report with us.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Metallo75
    33 posts

No daily item again to me from reda. Ultimate edition by the way. At least could anyone tell it what is it?

• bielik01
    Original poster 816 posts

@metallo75 it's berserker hull

• Metallo75
    33 posts

@bielik01 Thank you

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for sharing your report with us about the missing Berserker Hull, @Metallo75. I've passed on your report to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation 🙂

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the Berserker Gear not appearing in Reda's Store in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with items missing from Reda's store following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis The problem is present today as well... still "This selection is empty", and what should it be today?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @bielik01!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still missing items in Reda's Shop. I've checked this on my own game, and I can see that the selection is empty there as well. I've passed this report to the development team.

I'm not sure what should be available as the daily item today. I'll see if I can find this out for you. If we can find this information out, we'll let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • bielik01

@ubi-borealis thank you for confirming the existence of the bug for me

• JamesLogan491
    91 posts

Having the bug today once again. It is probably something from the berserker pack on the daily selection.
    I don't own the Ultimate Edition of the game so I don't have that pack. I own the Gold Edition on PS4 which gives me access to the season pass, nothing else.

• SpirantCrayon22
    422 posts

@ubi-borealis

The usual YouTubers show the same issue, nothing there for anyone (as was the case on 30th May).

• azullFR
    1040 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    @ubi-borealis

I confirm, no daily item on my 2 accounts (Ultimate & Shared)
    (PS4 pro & Valhalla Up-to-date)

• Prometheus-CO
    8 posts

@azullfr
    There is nothing again! This is by the far worst of the series imo and Ubisoft is fixing anything! I think I am just going to stop buying ubisoft games for a while because they need to get their act together for sure!

• NeOVoltron
    117 posts

I have the same problem and it occurs almost every day; if I'm lucky, I get three to four days where items show up properly before it happens again.

• SpirantCrayon22
    422 posts

So what's today's problem with Reda's shop? Is it a Berserker item that I am not going to be able to see or is it that no-one can see anything?

• pod916
    1 posts

Daily missing yet again, now two days in a row. As was previously mentioned, I to am lucky if the daily item for sale appears 3 days in a row. 😪

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics