Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JamesLogan491
    93 posts

Having the bug today once again. It is probably something from the berserker pack on the daily selection.
    I don't own the Ultimate Edition of the game so I don't have that pack. I own the Gold Edition on PS4 which gives me access to the season pass, nothing else.

• SpirantCrayon22
    564 posts

@ubi-borealis

The usual YouTubers show the same issue, nothing there for anyone (as was the case on 30th May).

• azullFR
    1124 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    @ubi-borealis

I confirm, no daily item on my 2 accounts (Ultimate & Shared)
    (PS4 pro & Valhalla Up-to-date)

• Prometheus-CO
    8 posts

@azullfr
    There is nothing again! This is by the far worst of the series imo and Ubisoft is fixing anything! I think I am just going to stop buying ubisoft games for a while because they need to get their act together for sure!

• NeOVoltron
    122 posts

I have the same problem and it occurs almost every day; if I'm lucky, I get three to four days where items show up properly before it happens again.

• SpirantCrayon22
    564 posts

So what's today's problem with Reda's shop? Is it a Berserker item that I am not going to be able to see or is it that no-one can see anything?

• pod916
    1 posts

Daily missing yet again, now two days in a row. As was previously mentioned, I to am lucky if the daily item for sale appears 3 days in a row. 😪

• JamesLogan491
    93 posts

That must be a new record. Same [censored] happening twice in three days.
    At this point I'm inclined to believe Ubisoft sees Valhalla as a player retention experiment. How incompetent can we be at the post launch support of an unfinished, rushed, and broken product and still have players playing it.

• PhaLanX77
    4 posts

undefined

As seen in screenshot, the daily selection shows as empty. This happens every day or every other day. Not sure, but I think issue fixes if I login after several hours. I was able to see daily selection last night about 15 hours ago with 9 hours left for expiry. So not sure why I don't see a new selection now.

• SpirantCrayon22
    564 posts

@phalanx77

There are two things going on. Some Berserker items don't appear for those who have the Ultimate edition of the game. There are some days where nothing appears for anyone, 30th May, two days ago (18th June) and today (20th June). There is essentially no comment from Ubisoft about this issue.

• afewscarsmore
    78 posts

@spirantcrayon22 no comments = no problems

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3914 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us, and for letting us know what dates that a daily item was missing from Reda's Shop. We've notified the development team about these disappearances, and they are taking a closer look at what could be causing this issue.

If you notice that one of Reda's daily/weekly items is missing following a reset, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can notify the development team as soon as we are able to. I'm afraid we are unable to guarantee that the weekly/daily item will be added to the game before the next reset. We would like to keep track of this behaviour as part of the ongoing investigation into this issue.

When submitting a report, please include the following information:

• Date of the incident
    • The game edition you own (standard/gold/ultimate)
    • An image which shows the item missing from Reda's Shop

We can then forward these reports to the development team for a closer look.

Based from the investigation so far, it looks like this issue primarily affects Berserker items, especially if these are already owned by the player. If you do not own any Berserker items, and the daily/weekly is still missing for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. This information will be helpful in understanding this issue further.

Please note that the player support team is unable to confirm which specific items are missing from a daily/weekly selection. We apologies for any inconvenience that may be caused by these missing items.

@PhaLanX77 - Thanks for including an image. This has been passed along to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • PhilyG213
    44 posts

I'm sorry, maybe I misunderstand something but if you already own something why would you want to be able to purchase it again?

• bielik01
    Original poster 886 posts

@philyg213 the problem described here is with empty daily selection...
    normally it shows what is avaliable, and if you own the item it is marked as owned, but Berserker items from Ultimate version are never shown

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3914 posts

Hello there @PhilyG213!

@bielik01 provides a great summary! The issue being investigated in this thread is that the Berserker items didn't appear in Reda's daily/weekly selection if a player already owned them (such as through the Ultimate Edition of the game). This could cause confusion, as players who owned these items may not know why Reda is suddenly missing items, and may be worried that they're missing out on an opportunity to purchase items they don't own.

If you've noticed that any of your daily/weekly items are missing from Reda's Shop, please don't hesitate to share your report within this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics