Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@azullfr so,be aware I didn't understand a word lol,can I improve it messing with the settings??
    What time in France does the update come out?? So I know in UK is one hour earlier than the rest of Europe, appart from Portugal and Canary Islands,that is the same as UK.

• Yesin069
    Original poster 554 posts

@garbo3

I live in Germany and the update came out on 14 o'clock, so it is currently downloading.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1302 posts

Hello @Garbo3,

The update is live now! 🙂 You can also find the patch notes here.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-mark oh. No notification appears on my ps4
    @Yesin069 ,sorry,thought you were French 😆
    Edit. Downloading, am sillier than I thought looool

• azullFR
    1024 posts

@garbo3
    To make it short : the PS4 Controller at maximum speed is slower than my slowest mouse used on the same PS4pro ....

I'll be back in 4 or 5 hours with screenshots of the settings for a PS4 Controler 🙂
    In France it is Now 14h30, the download should have started at 14h00 (I didn't looked at it)

🙂

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@azullfr oh that would be really helpful, much appreciated!!! 😊

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1302 posts

Hello there!

@Garbo3 - I'm glad that you are finally downloading the update! 🙂

@azullFR - feel free to provide us with some screenshots in a new thread, so we can keep the forums tidy and track all of the issues. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1024 posts

@ubi-mark

@azullFR - feel free to provide us with some screenshots in a new thread, so we can keep the forums tidy and track all of the issues. Thank you!

No problem, I will 🙂

• Yesin069
    Original poster 554 posts

The update is downloaded and at first everything seems fine. Lets see if i experience any new bugs. Hopefully now i can finish the main story and put this game down until next year and all the content is released.

Performance still is bad in places like Fornburg and I see no improvement in performance at all. The save issue seems to be fixed now and Jomsvikings also dont change their gear when reloading.

This is all I've tested in the first 5 minutes. I will test more later. It is too hot now to stay at home and play. My PC will probably melt in these temperatures and high load with Valhalla.

@azullfr
    I have the Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller on PC and even with everything tweaked for best experiences in ego shooters, aiming in Valhalla isnt possible at all times. Without any aim assist it really gets impossible to hit anything. I am not a ego shooter player and not that good at aiming but I never had problems in other games with bows or guns.

• longjohn119
    608 posts

@yesin069
    Aim Assist should work just like locking onto a target in melee except your left trigger being the lock button instead of the right joystick switch..... Once you lock on a target it should stay locked just like in melee but it doesn't ..... As far as I can tell they use the same basic code ..... When you lock onto a target in melee you lock onto "center mass", basically the center of the chest .... With Aim Assist it does the same thing but if you move the crosshair up to the head it should stay locked on the head unless the NPC does a dodge move .... That's basically how it works in both Origins and Odyssey

I didn't realize how sluggish the dodge is in Origins until playing it just after I played Witcher 2 and 3 which have really quick responsive dodge and dodge roll moves .... Even in Odyssey the dodge is faster and more effective .... Running is also slower and I can't get away when things go south like I could in Odyssey ..... I think the dodge is better in Valhalla but it's been so long since I played it I really can't remember but it seemed to be pretty quick

• azullFR
    1024 posts

@garbo3
    I made a post with pictures showing controler settings in this Topic :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/79128/aim-assist-completely-broken/2?lang=en-US

• pesto.
    152 posts

Edit - argh… new forums bad auto scroll + safari strikes again.

• bielik01
    803 posts

I'm not quite sure if we can expect TU 1.3.0 by July 20th:

Concerning the release date for Title update 1.3.0, as of yet we do not have a date for the release, however, once it is released, I can confirm that a post with the information about the contents of that update will be made public through the link below:
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates

that's what I got from Ubisoft support chat

• SaifAlbayati93
    2 posts

Please fix the Saint faith mystery so i Can get the platinum it's a common issue come on ubisoft pleeease I've been waiting for months for the solution.

• SaifAlbayati93
    2 posts

Please fix the Saint faith mystery in hamtunscire only one trophy left for platinum here's a solution for U you either fix it or remove it from the game pleeeeaaase.

• bielik01
    803 posts

so we're gonna have a TU next week

• bielik01
    803 posts

oh wow, and it's gonna include Level Scaling 😁

pity it's not even in News & Announcements, yet

• longjohn119
    608 posts

@bielik01 Now if they could only fix the broken since release Aim Assist for bows .......

• pesto.
    152 posts

@bielik01 sweet. I can’t wait!

• bielik01
    803 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics