Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CaptBrutum
    Original poster 3 posts

I was attempting to redeem the Druid Settlement for Valhalla, & it said I needed to link my acct with Ubisoft which I have no issues with. When I go through to link the acct, I enter the code that is emailed to me by Amazon, put it in, say continue, then nothing happens & it says Link. So I click Link, & go through the process again, & it goes back to the same Link button. I've reached out to Amazon Gaming who said it's not an issue on their end, but an issue on Ubisoft's end. When i log into my acct in Ubisoft Connect I can see the different systems I can link with & the Prime Gaming is not even an option in that list. At this point, how do I redeem the Druids Settlement Prime Bundle?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @CaptBrutum,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to link your accounts. You can find out how to link your accounts with this link.

However, as you mentioned that you were unable to do so, I suspect that your web browser might be overloaded which results in not working correctly (and that's why you are unable to link your accounts). Can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Alternatively, have you tried using any other browsers by any chance?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • CaptBrutum
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-mark I did do what was listed in the article to no avail. I did also try in my Opera GX Browser, after I see the Ubisoft logo I see the Link button blink 2-3 times then just stay on the screen. Clicking it again starts the loop again. I have also attempted to link from my Cellphone using Safari as well with the same result. I do have my Ubisoft account linked with my Twitch account, could that be causing an issue as I'm logging into Ubisoft with my account, is it possible since my Amazon is also linked to my twitch that I'd need to login to Ubisoft using my Twitch login? Though if I do, will I still be able to apply it to the game since the game is attached to this login or are they all one & the same?

• CaptBrutum
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-mark Sorry for the 2nd post as it wouldn't let me edit the previous one.

I attempted again to link my accounts, this time using multiple browsers, using my laptop & cellphone. When prompted to login to my Ubisoft acct I used both my Email/PW & also by selecting login via Twitch. Neither worked in linking amazon to my ubisoft account & it reverted back to the loop scenario. I only have the one Amazon & Ubisoft account, I thought I had Amazon linked before for a Divison 2 item, but maybe I was wrong regarding that.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @captbrutum,

Thank you for your updates and I'm really sorry to hear that you are still unable to link your accounts.

In this case, feel free to create a ticket on our support page.

You can also contact us via social media:

Our team will be more than happy to investigate it further for you.

Many thanks and if you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics