Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LaMOi
    Original poster 77 posts

Haven’t played this game in awhile and wow, it seems even more buggy than when I last played it. Playing on PlayStation pro.

There is no doubt that this game, watchdogs Legion, they released primarily due to their financial year ending or something to that nature, because these games are so clearly unfinished. I’m in assassins Creed Valhalla is probably the buggy is game in the franchise since unity

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LaMOi
    Original poster 77 posts

theres so much about this game that’s clunky.

the combat, the stiff animations across the board from awkward stealth animations to cutscenes, stiff movement, bad lip syncing …

you name it. And then there’s the bugs.

it’s a real shame as this is in my view still got a lot going for it.

but when you come off ghost of Tsushima where everything is so polished so smooth and you come to this game it’s just…. urrrrrghhhh.

• lemmie88
    134 posts

@lamoi I agree its way more buggy now than ever. I think it was released when it was to take advantage of the captive audience with covid. Free beta testers.

And it just gets worse with each update. Its such a shame, because you can tell how much work went into it.

• katzenkrimis71
    160 posts

It seems even more buggy than when I last played it.

====

Because it is.

And I can't remember ever saying that about a game that I've purchased before. Especially 6 months after release.

Usually, they stay the same or improve.

This game is in worse shape for me than it was on release. Not a lot worse, but it is worse. Visually and technically.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @LaMOi,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can you please provide us with more details regarding bugs that you've encountered, so we can check if they've been reported already? Additionally, you can check our list of megathreads to follow the status of reported issues, as we're providing updates from the development team regarding reported issues 🙂

PS; I move this thread to the Player Support section for better visibility.

Official Response
  • LaMOi
    Original poster 77 posts

I do hate this forum! I had to take a couple of minutes to work out how to reply to this thread!

so yeah happy to give more details. I was about to fight some bandits in the open world who were fighting a group of wolves. I forget how exactly how it happening I think I climbed on a rock to avoid a wolf or it attacked me — and I shot up into the air, into the sky and then was stuck but shooting across the world, like stuck in the sky. I think I had to reset the console.

it was quite literally the worst bug I’ve seen since Skyrim.

This game on PS4 PRO, certainly seems in worse shape since I last played months ago. Performance I’d say it’s running in the 20s. And there so much that clunky. Just feels unfinished. Like I described above.

im close to uninstalling actually. Don’t know whether I’m prepared to invest.

it’s a shame because there is some good amongst the jank….

it’s just the jank keeps punching you in the face……

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

@lamoi Apologies for the late response. I am sorry to hear that you experienced this.

I can confirm that we have received several reports from other players who have encountered that particular issue, however in their cases Eivor flew up into the sky then they desynchronised and it reloaded their previous save. The development team are currently investigating.

Have you only experienced this once? And can you confirm which map this happened on? Also if you happened to record video of the issue could you please provide a link to the video.

With regards to performance issues, could you please go through the PlayStation 4 troubleshooting to see if that helps in anyway.

Official Response
  • LaMOi
    Original poster 77 posts

@ubi-keo

thanks.

it’s the first land/map after Norway. Grantbridge etc…

It is the first time that bug happened to me. But then I haven’t played in quite a while.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @LaMOi,

Thank you for the update!

As the development team are currently investigating this particular issue, we will let everyone know once we have an update through these forums. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics