Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

I have downloaded wrath of the druids dlc and when starting the game no matter where I start from and travel to Ravensthorpe the game never triggers the new Irish Trade quest... I have Uninstalled and reinstalled twice now with no change. Anyone else had this problem? I've had this since DLC launch 🙄

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @envius95caddy,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to access the expansion.

Can you please confirm if you're trying to access the content from the same Microsoft account that the expansion has been purchased from?

Official Response
  • envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-mark yes I am using the correct account

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 123 posts

Thanks for clarifying. Could you please let me know where you're going to in Ravensthorpe to activate Irish Trade?

Official Response
  • envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-mercury anywhere... I've traveled to Vinland. Manually saved, exited game, loaded Manual save, traveled to dock, also traveled to .ain settlement fast travel point, neither worked. I reloaded a save from April, tried the same thing and nothing....

• Ubi-Mercury

Thanks for providing this information! Could you please provide a clip showing this quest not initiating when traveling to the docks?

Official Response
  • envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-mercury nothing happens other than a child running up and saying hi evior...

• Ubi-Mercury

Thanks for letting me know, however, I'd like to further investigate this issue you've experienced. If you could please provide a clip showing this issue, that would be awesome!

Official Response
  • envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-mercury so you want a clip of just eivor spawning in Ravensthorpe? That's literally LLC that happens.

• Ubi-Mercury

Thanks for the question. I would like to see Eivor going to the docks in Ravensthorpe to start the Irish Trade, so I can investigate this additionally.

Official Response
  • envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-mercury ok. Is there an upload feature on here for that? Or do I do it from my xbox?

• Ubi-Mercury

You can upload the clip to YouTube and send me the link here. Thanks again! 😊

Official Response
  • envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-mercury ok ill do that

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

No worries, @envius95caddy!

I'll keep an eye on this thread and as soon as the clip is received, I'll be able to investigate it for you. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-mark

There you go

• envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts
  • Garbo3
    648 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 538 posts

Thank you for providing this video clip! Just to make sure, have you completed one of the two Arcs available in England? This would have been after arriving from Norway. If so, but you are still not seeing Azar, can you send me a video of your Completed Quest Log?

Official Response
  • envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubikobold I have completed all quests and obtained 100% completion.

I have zero quests available unless I take 1 from Reda and I've tried that a few times too. Just trying to see what I can do to maybe activate the Irish trade quest. Nothing works.

A new thing I've noticed is if you watch my video again and when eivor spawns it pops up the message on the right about adding new things to my inventory...it does that on every spawn . Not sure it matters or not

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 538 posts

@envius95caddy Alright, thank you so much for letting me know. I just wanted to double check. Since this is continuing to persist, please create a Support ticket with the following information:

• your username and email on your Ubisoft account
    • your Xbox gamertag
    • an image showing that the DLC has been installed on your console
    • a screenshot of your proof of purchase for the DLC/game

Then provide your ticket number here so that I can review your information! Also, in regards to the pop-up message, this is currently already under investigation by the Game team but I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics