Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-mercury ok. Is there an upload feature on here for that? Or do I do it from my xbox?

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 123 posts

You can upload the clip to YouTube and send me the link here. Thanks again! 😊

Official Response
  • envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-mercury ok ill do that

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

No worries, @envius95caddy!

I'll keep an eye on this thread and as soon as the clip is received, I'll be able to investigate it for you. Thank you for your patience!

Official Response
  • envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-mark

There you go

• envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts
  • Garbo3
    648 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

Thank you for providing this video clip! Just to make sure, have you completed one of the two Arcs available in England? This would have been after arriving from Norway. If so, but you are still not seeing Azar, can you send me a video of your Completed Quest Log?

Official Response
  • envius95caddy
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubikobold I have completed all quests and obtained 100% completion.

I have zero quests available unless I take 1 from Reda and I've tried that a few times too. Just trying to see what I can do to maybe activate the Irish trade quest. Nothing works.

A new thing I've noticed is if you watch my video again and when eivor spawns it pops up the message on the right about adding new things to my inventory...it does that on every spawn . Not sure it matters or not

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 541 posts

@envius95caddy Alright, thank you so much for letting me know. I just wanted to double check. Since this is continuing to persist, please create a Support ticket with the following information:

• your username and email on your Ubisoft account
    • your Xbox gamertag
    • an image showing that the DLC has been installed on your console
    • a screenshot of your proof of purchase for the DLC/game

Then provide your ticket number here so that I can review your information! Also, in regards to the pop-up message, this is currently already under investigation by the Game team but I apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics