Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PartyMcFlyy80
    35 posts

@jmalkin177 let Ubisoft fix the game. They came up with it, they can fix it. We as players are not paid to be tech support.

• dakilro
    1 posts

How is this not patched yet jfc ubisoft is a bunch of freaking amateurs never buying another ubi game ever again

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

Hey there folks.

If you haven't already done so could you please respond to this thread with the following information, this has been requested by the development team.

• Do you ever use rest mode whilst playing the game or do you always close the application first?
    • Does the issue still occur after closing the application and relaunching it?
    • Are you able to manually save your game?
    • How often does it happen?
    • How much playtime (in hours) have you lost if any?
    • Do you own the Wrath of The Druids and/or Siege of Paris expansion? If so does this issue only occur whilst playing the expansion content or do you also experience it on other maps in the game?

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused as a result of these issues, the team are working hard on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

Official Response
  • flynner19
    5 posts

Do you ever use rest mode whilst playing the game or do you always close the application first? Close first - no rest mode
    Does the issue still occur after closing the application and relaunching it? Yes as soon as I travel to francia during 1st mission
    Are you able to manually save your game? Yes only after reloading uncorrupted save otherwise no
    How often does it happen? As soon as mission reaches dock in francia
    How much playtime (in hours) have you lost if any? None - reload uncorrupted save and don't play siege of Paris
    Do you own the Wrath of The Druids and/or Siege of Paris expansion? Yes both
    If so does this issue only occur whilst playing the expansion content or do you also experience it on other maps in the game? Only on arriving in francia and once in England but could be unrelated might have something to do with putting the beserker guy on crew in ravensthorpe (happened previously)

• Bojan-77
    14 posts

Do you ever use rest mode whilst playing the game or do you always close the application first? - Never rest mode, only close application.
    Does the issue still occur after closing the application and relaunching it? - Yes
    Are you able to manually save your game? - No, only cloud save, like manual, auto or quick
    How often does it happen? - Always
    How much playtime (in hours) have you lost if any? - +50hrs
    Do you own the Wrath of The Druids and/or Siege of Paris expansion? - Both, season pass
    If so does this issue only occur whilst playing the expansion content or do you also experience it on other maps in the game? - always, all available masp in all available regions in that map.

• Valhalla2015
    75 posts

@ubi-orion
    ‘Yes, I use bot rest mode and close application.
    yes. The issue happens every 5 seconds or so.
    ‘no. I can not manually save my game.
    ‘it happens any time the game auto saves, or when I enter a fight with any human or animal enemy.
    ‘it’s hard to tell how many hours I’ve lost. Not sure how to measure that, or why it would matter. Your game has Ann issue with the most basic task ever. It doesn’t want to save. FIX IT!
    I own both expansions. The issue happens everywhere.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

Many thanks for your responses. I have passed these on to the team for you all.

Official Response
  • ellielove456
    8 posts

Game still fecked getting the same failed to save error already lost progress had to re-do some of the ireland DLC you'd have thought the issue would have been fixed by now

• Bojan-77
    14 posts

I don't know if the team solved anything, but today after the Reda store was reset, all of a sudden Save started, manual, auto and quick. Check it out for yourself if it is for You, I finally started playing DLC Paris, played two missions and is working for now. Here my fingers are crossed, and I hope it is not temporary or accidental but that the problem is solved and after more than a month I can continue to play especially the new DLC ...

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

Glad to hear that this resolved for you Bojan-77! Thank you for letting us know!

Also, everyone we are releasing a small

for PS4 and PS5 to address the saving issue when in Francia.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics