Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garbo3
    669 posts

@ubi-borealis if you travel to Ireland/Norway when you return to Ravensthorpe the jomsviking will be waiting at your Dock. This workaround worked for me and other two people.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2916 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together two threads about the Jomsviking not appearing at the docks. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge. By creating a single Megathread, it helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in a single place.

Thanks for sharing your workaround with us, @Garbo3! I'm glad to hear that this has helped @SpirantCrayon22 & @azullFR to bring Jomsviking back to their docks. For those of you who are missing Jomsviking from your dock, please try out @Garbo3's workaround:

Try travelling to Vindland or Norway and see if when you return to Ravensthorpe you find a jomsviking waiting to be recruited at your Dock.

If you are missing Jomsvikingr from your docks, please can you let us know the following:

• When did you notice the Jomsvikingr as missing? Please let us know what you had been doing prior to noticing this (such as hiring other Jomsviking, levelling up, completing a quest)?
    • Where was the Jomsviking missing from? Did you only check one dock, or multiple?
    • Did the workaround help to restore the Jomsviking to your dock?
    • If you have any additional images or videos, we can include these in your report to the development team.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    669 posts

@ubi-borealis

I am sorry the video shows only since I fast travelled to Glowestercire to check if there was jomvikings in other towns in England,and coming back to Raversthorpe you can see there was no one at my Dock and all the jomvikings at the barracks were provided by the machine. It didn't recorded the beginning but this is how started:

I always save and quit the game at Ravensthorpe,so therefore I always load at the settlement.
    I loaded the game past Thursday after 6pm UK time as is when new challenges are available

I appeared by Reda, got a notification that my jomsviking helped other player so went to speak to the old lady and get the 100 silver.

Then realised no jomsviking was at my Dock and went to check barracks ,they were all machine provided. ( Can't tell if there was one before I talked to the lady,didn't pay attention )

Fast travelled to Glowestercire to check if there was jomsviking there but nothing
    There is where the video starts.
    After that, travelled to Ireland and when I came back to England I had a jomsviking waiting at my dock.

Important note :
    When I loaded the game Saturday jomsviking at Docks went missing again anywhere . I didn't do the workaround as dont really recruit anybody, but the bug is still present today.

So the workaround worked to be able to recruit one for the challenge,but once you quit the game the problem reappears,and you must repeat the Atlas travelling if you are bothered by it.
    Maybe when they change the challenges next Thursday it fixes itself? No idea.

• azullFR
    738 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Thanks for your response 🙂

as @Garbo3 says :

the workaround worked to be able to recruit one for the challenge,but once you quit the game the problem reappears,and you must repeat the Atlas travelling if you are bothered by it.

This happens only for one of my two accounts : the "master account" with Ultimate Edition

If this can help : Manual Cloud Saves are available for the 2 accounts :
    azullFR
    a2ullFR

Nice day to all 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@Garbo3 - Thank you for providing us with a video, and for providing a detailed report of this behaviour in your own game. I've passed this along to the development team so they can use it as part of the ongoing investigation. If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

@azullFR - Thanks for letting us know that only one of your accounts (the "master account") is affected by this issue. I've passed this information along to the development team.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR
    738 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Hello there 🙂

I've noticed this on the "working" account (the shared one, a2ullFR)

1. I'm at Ravensthorpe > Manual save > I quit the game > Next start = Jomsviking is there = OK
    2. I'm at Grantebridge > Manual save > I quit the game > Next start = No more Reda's Friend & No more Jomsviking > I fast travell to Ravensthorpe > Jomsviking is at Ravensthorpe

For the Ultimate account (azullFR) I'm still using the @Garbo3 Atlas tip 👍

Have a nice day 🙂

• Garbo3
    669 posts

Yeah,is still bugged for me, but I don't need to recruit anybody,only for challenges.
    Making a video for other issue related to the elK mount glitch I travelled to Asgard,that works too.

• Crazybone992
    38 posts

The latest patch broke the Jomsvikings system completely. I am playing online but Jomsvikings no longer appear in my game at all.
    How is it possible that you manage to break something with every single patch that you release? Get yourself together Ubisoft. I'm running out of [censored] patience. This game is so bugs that it feels just like Cyberpunk 2077 at the moment.

• Crazybone992
    38 posts

Apparently my problem with the Jomsvikings was automatically fixed when I Restarted my pc . Just started playing again and noticed they had come back.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@azullFR - Thanks for providing us with some more updates about your experiences with missing Jomsvikingr on both of your accounts. I'll pass this along to the development team.

@Crazybone992 - Thanks for providing us with an update. I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble finding Jomsvikingr in-game. I'm glad that a restart resolved this issue for you!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • azullFR
    738 posts

@ubi-borealis

hello there,
    Some news :
    Jomsvikings are back in the Ultimate Account, the one that had lost Joms, in wich I used the @Garbo3 Atlas tip 👍
    Tested and verifyied 2 days in a row

( @Garbo3 Many Thanks to you 👍👍 🙂 )

Nice day to all 🙂

• Garbo3
    669 posts

@azullfr Glad to know, you are welcome 😊

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update @azullFR! Glad to hear that @Garbo3's workaround helped you out, and that the Jomsvikingr have returned! 😄

I can see that the development team are still looking into this issue further. If any players are still missing Jomsviking-for-hire from their docks, please don't hesitate to share your report with us so we can continue to investigate this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MinDistortion1
    6 posts

It is the second week now I don't have any jomsvicking anywhere in the england at any docks.
    Did all steps already for internet connection, clean the Xbox cache .
    Nothing changes
    I can't complete any challenge involving them at 2weeks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @MinDistortion1!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to find Jomsviking for hire in-game. Thank you for sharing what troubleshooting steps you've tried already.

The development team are still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the ongoing investigation. Once we have any new information to share, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, have you been able to try @Garbo3's workaround:

Try travelling to Vindland or Norway and see if when you return to Ravensthorpe you find a jomsviking waiting to be recruited at your Dock.

Can you let us know if travelling to another country brings Jomsvikings back to your docks in England?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MinDistortion1
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis , going to Norway and Vinland did not bring back the jomsvicking to my settlement in england or in any other docks

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for updating us, @MinDistortion1! I'm sorry to hear that the workaround hasn't been successful for you.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the ongoing investigation into what may potentially causing Jomsvikingr to disappear from the docks. Once we have any new information to share from the development team, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    626 posts

@mindistortion1 Did you check the JV hut in your settlement? I hired about 100 community JVs there last week for the challenge.
    After you start the game there are always 3-5 community JVs there.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your suggestion, @Kormac67!

To my knowledge, the Jomsviking hired at the hut in the settlement don't count towards individual weekly timed challenges where a player is asked to hire a community Jomsviking. This may be the trouble that @MinDistortion1 is encountering.

If you're able to complete the weekly challenges by hiring a Jomsviking from the settlement hut, please don't hesitate to update us!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    626 posts

@ubi-borealis There are community JVs (with a green "Player xy's JV" label) and auto generated JVs in the hut.
    Especially if you start the game and go directly to the hut.
    Saving in front of the hut, hiring all community JVs, reloading, repeat will net a big number for the community challenge quickly, without costing money or spamming your roster. Yes, they do count.

After ringing the bell there will only be auto generated JVs in the hut though. Only auto generated JVs can be lvl 2 or 3 sadly.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics