Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MinDistortion1
    6 posts

It is the second week now I don't have any jomsvicking anywhere in the england at any docks.
    Did all steps already for internet connection, clean the Xbox cache .
    Nothing changes
    I can't complete any challenge involving them at 2weeks

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @MinDistortion1!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to find Jomsviking for hire in-game. Thank you for sharing what troubleshooting steps you've tried already.

The development team are still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the ongoing investigation. Once we have any new information to share, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, have you been able to try @Garbo3's workaround:

Try travelling to Vindland or Norway and see if when you return to Ravensthorpe you find a jomsviking waiting to be recruited at your Dock.

Can you let us know if travelling to another country brings Jomsvikings back to your docks in England?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MinDistortion1
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis , going to Norway and Vinland did not bring back the jomsvicking to my settlement in england or in any other docks

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for updating us, @MinDistortion1! I'm sorry to hear that the workaround hasn't been successful for you.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the ongoing investigation into what may potentially causing Jomsvikingr to disappear from the docks. Once we have any new information to share from the development team, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    613 posts

@mindistortion1 Did you check the JV hut in your settlement? I hired about 100 community JVs there last week for the challenge.
    After you start the game there are always 3-5 community JVs there.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your suggestion, @Kormac67!

To my knowledge, the Jomsviking hired at the hut in the settlement don't count towards individual weekly timed challenges where a player is asked to hire a community Jomsviking. This may be the trouble that @MinDistortion1 is encountering.

If you're able to complete the weekly challenges by hiring a Jomsviking from the settlement hut, please don't hesitate to update us!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    613 posts

@ubi-borealis There are community JVs (with a green "Player xy's JV" label) and auto generated JVs in the hut.
    Especially if you start the game and go directly to the hut.
    Saving in front of the hut, hiring all community JVs, reloading, repeat will net a big number for the community challenge quickly, without costing money or spamming your roster. Yes, they do count.

After ringing the bell there will only be auto generated JVs in the hut though. Only auto generated JVs can be lvl 2 or 3 sadly.

• Ubi-Borealis

I know that you can find both auto-generated and community-generated jomsvikingr at the Jomsviking hut, @Kormac67. We've had some reports from players who are unable to find jomsvikings at their docks that hiring a jomsviking at the hall instead doesn't contribute towards the individual weekly timed challenges either (rather than the timed community challenge).

However, if you are able to hire a community-generated jomsviking from the settlement hut and it counts towards the individual timed trial, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can let the development team know that it does work for some players. They can then look into this further.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    613 posts

@ubi-borealis That's what I just wrote. Hiring community generated JVs from the hit counts both for the community and for your own challenge.
    People who made the reports probably hired auto generated JVs.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for clarifying for us, @Kormac67. I apologise for any confusion.

If any players are unable to find a community-generate Jomsviking-for-hire at their docks, would you be able to try finding a community-generated Jomsviking at your Jomsvikingr hut at the settlement. You can check if they're community-generated Jomsviking by looking for the green label.

If, after hiring one of these Jomsviking, you are still unable to completed your individual timed challenge, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics