Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Thanks for sharing your suggestion, @Kormac67!

To my knowledge, the Jomsviking hired at the hut in the settlement don't count towards individual weekly timed challenges where a player is asked to hire a community Jomsviking. This may be the trouble that @MinDistortion1 is encountering.

If you're able to complete the weekly challenges by hiring a Jomsviking from the settlement hut, please don't hesitate to update us!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    804 posts

@ubi-borealis There are community JVs (with a green "Player xy's JV" label) and auto generated JVs in the hut.
    Especially if you start the game and go directly to the hut.
    Saving in front of the hut, hiring all community JVs, reloading, repeat will net a big number for the community challenge quickly, without costing money or spamming your roster. Yes, they do count.

After ringing the bell there will only be auto generated JVs in the hut though. Only auto generated JVs can be lvl 2 or 3 sadly.

• Ubi-Borealis

I know that you can find both auto-generated and community-generated jomsvikingr at the Jomsviking hut, @Kormac67. We've had some reports from players who are unable to find jomsvikings at their docks that hiring a jomsviking at the hall instead doesn't contribute towards the individual weekly timed challenges either (rather than the timed community challenge).

However, if you are able to hire a community-generated jomsviking from the settlement hut and it counts towards the individual timed trial, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can let the development team know that it does work for some players. They can then look into this further.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    804 posts

@ubi-borealis That's what I just wrote. Hiring community generated JVs from the hit counts both for the community and for your own challenge.
    People who made the reports probably hired auto generated JVs.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for clarifying for us, @Kormac67. I apologise for any confusion.

If any players are unable to find a community-generate Jomsviking-for-hire at their docks, would you be able to try finding a community-generated Jomsviking at your Jomsvikingr hut at the settlement. You can check if they're community-generated Jomsviking by looking for the green label.

If, after hiring one of these Jomsviking, you are still unable to completed your individual timed challenge, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MinDistortion1
    8 posts

We are on the 9 august its exactly 3 month today I haven't have any jomsvicking anywhere in England. I havent been able to complete any daylight chalenge related to jomsvicking. All thoses opals lost. What now? This week is another week I miss 15 opals . And after 3 month it still not fixed. How many thousands of ppl have to complain about the same issue for ubisoft to do something about it

• MinDistortion1
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis the jomsvicking at the hut dont have any green names in a while. Why point is to a usless solution. I have ring the bell 10 times no jomsvicking generated y players appear. Its 3 month today I can't hire a jomsvicking and it still not fixed. Wow

• Kormac67
    804 posts

@mindistortion1 After ringing the bell all JVs are auto generated.
    What you should do:

• start game new
    • go directly to JV hut

You should find several JVs there.
    I'm always making dozens of hirings if there is a community challenge by saving in front of the hut, hiring every community JV and reloading (getting my silver back and rid of the JVs).

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@MinDistortion1 - I'm sorry to hear that you're still having trouble finding community Jomsviking for hire. I'd like to assure you that the development team are still looking into this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. As soon as we have any updates to share with you all from the investigation, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

@Kormac67 - Thanks for sharing your workaround with us! Can you let us know if this helps you to hire community generated Jomsviking in-game, @MinDistortion1?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics