Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

Thanks for sharing this insight, @yazx_! I hope that this might help @lemmie88 and anyone else who was struggling to roll after jumping. Please do let us know if this works for you as well, @lemmie88!

We'll continue to keep you all updated regarding the missing input for rearing your horse on PC. I reproduced this previously following reports in May, as did @Ubi-Borealis, so we're keeping a close eye on this one! Thanks. 🙂

Official Response
  • lemmie88
    182 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    @yazx_ I really appreciate the tip! I haven't played in a long while, but will try it out when I do. Thank you!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1306 posts

Hello @lemmie88,

No worries, our team is always happy to assist! 🙂 If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ibsarp
    24 posts

@ubi-mark did they fix it ?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3529 posts

Hello there @Ibsarp!

Thanks for reaching out. I've checked in on the investigation, and it looks like the development team are still taking a closer look at why players on PC cannot rear up the mount on PC. Rest assured that any future updates regarding this issue will be shared within the News & Announcements forum, so I'd recommend keeping an eye out there for the most up-to-date information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    653 posts
    the development team are still taking a closer look at why players on PC cannot rear up the mount on PC.

Well - could the reason possibly be that there is no key binding for it?
    Hope they can figure this out.
    And add one.
    Hint: in Odyssey you climb off your horse with E and rear up with C.
    In Valhalla you climb off with C so rear up is cut off.

• lemmie88
    182 posts

@kormac67 I would guess this is less a complexity issue as much a priority issue.
    Seems a simple thing to make it the same input as on a controller (dodge button/L Alt) as it does nothing else while mounted. 🤷

And for any other keyboard players interested, its confirmed we also can't do the fast forward roll.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/102550/pc-is-there-a-way-to-perform-the-fast-forward-roll-on-mouse-and-keyboard/8?lang=en-US

Please don't neglect us keyboard ppl! 😢

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 262 posts

@Kormac67 I'm unable to say if the lack of a keybinding has anything to due with this issue. I can confirm that this is still under investigation, however.

@lemmie88 Rest assured that keyboard users aren't being neglected! I am sorry to hear about not being able to use the roll as well, however. I recommend just keeping an eye out for updates on this specific issue, and keeping an eye on the roll thread for updates on that as well.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    803 posts

@ubistorm while we're at it, I think this is strongly related.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 228 posts

It's certainly a similar issue, @bielik01 - and one that is also being looked into by our team. We'll be looking to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics