Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kitsune567
    Original poster 6 posts

Does anyone know what key triggers the animation for the mounts to stand on hind legs and roar for the new lynx/lion?
    I have seen that for XBOX it's the X button. Don't know for PS4/5, but what does it on PC? Previous AC's it used to be spacebar.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• lemmie88
    182 posts

@kitsune567 I have mashed my entire keyboard looking for this button. I don't think it exists. When I plug in a controller, its bound to the dodge button. I don't see why this couldn't also be true for keyboard, but sadly its not. 😢

• Kitsune567
    Original poster 6 posts

@lemmie88 I've been wondering the same, especially since they added the new animations for the new mounts

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@lemmie88 really? After 600 hours and I didnt know you can rear your horse 😖 😂

• Kitsune567
    Original poster 6 posts

@garbo3 Yeah you can, but apparently only on consoles and not on PC. In previous AC games it was just spacebar on PC.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@kitsune567 oh sorry to hear that. I can't believe I didn't do it even by accident.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1436 posts

@kitsune567 @lemmie88 I have looked into this and you are correct it appears that it is not possible to rear your mount using a mouse and keyboard.

I have reported this to the game team to investigate.

Official Response
  • Kitsune567
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo Thanks a lot!!!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1436 posts

@kitsune567 You're welcome 🙂

Official Response
  • bielik01
    807 posts

@kitsune567 square key works for me on PS4
    can you tryundefined?

• lemmie88
    182 posts

@bielik01 Tapping Z toggles auto-run on either mount or foot.

• Kitsune567
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-keo do you know if there is any update on this? will it be fixed in the next patch or something?

• Ibsarp
    24 posts

@garbo3 @Kitsune567 @lemmie88 @bielik01 @Ubi-Keo any one found how to do it ?

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@ibsarp Sorry I play on console. Square for PlayStation and X for XBOX. No idea about PC 😞

• Ibsarp
    24 posts

@garbo3 oh okay thanks for replying

• lemmie88
    182 posts

@ibsarp Sorry, it still does not exist on a keyboard. Same with the landing roll when jumping from a high place. Eivor just falls or smashes their ankles. Keyboard is neglected. 😔

You can do it if you plug in a controller. By default, it's the dodge button.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 228 posts

Hey @kitsune567 🙂 We've nothing to share for the moment, but we've indeed confirmed that it's not possible without a gamepad, and we're looking into what we can do about that now. We'll have this resolved as soon as possible!

Official Response
  • Ibsarp
    24 posts

@lemmie88 yeah its okay they will fix it now

• Ibsarp
    24 posts

@ubi-thrupney thanks a lot ❤❤ finally it will be fixed

• Kitsune567
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-thrupney Thanks so much for this!

Suggested Topics

Community Details